• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Premium User

I have a question its about Premium.. Premium users what extra does they have? that doesnt regular members have?

Okey ty himi!

Premium users have acces to the premium board and can delete their own posts.
Btw limos you should add a rule. That say its not allowed to change from where it says "Member" to Banned user because when people keep doing it its confusing me i always think they are banned.. Like Mera mero. I will not tag her XD

Okey ty himi!

Btw limos you should add a rule. That say its not allowed to change from where it says "Member" to Banned user because when people keep doing it its confusing me i always think they are banned.. Like Mera mero. I will not tag her XD

Why should it be against the rules? People are free to do as they please and adding a title like that does absolutely nothing against the community, whats more, people do it specifically to confuse people, so I guess its working :p

Back