• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premiums

Dreyzel187

Reaction score
as alll of you know there not free and for the people who scarped there money together to buy them they should be re-imbursed i for one feel like i have been ripped off say rouglhyp about 400 gp or so i would like that back you know it takes a long time to get that when you are such low lvl with no skills

lol... the one buying dms says that :D i've lost a fs due to a bug, died few times due to some bugs, and that was more then 400gp, but ive never complained about that. Tell me honestly, do u actually believe u'll get 400gp back? :D

Since this forum is online now, does anyone know when Radonia will be back online? I can't get in touch with Soulie...

i dunno im debating weather or not its worth buying another premium im just not sure i can afford it if the server has risk of ging offline for days you know. is it really worth it that 1k

i thought its online... cuz when i get to radonia.net it says:

Players: 84
Uptime: 188h & 33m

im at work so didnt know its still not working... :'( this sux, im sure we all know as much as u, Empty, which means nothing

Dreyzel, im quoting what uve wrote in trade thread:

"buying faxe bonestorm ill buy yor dsm also buying dragon lanec or any items of value that might help my defence msg me i got alot of cash Dreyzel (ingame)"

now ur saying ur wondering if u can afford to pay 1k for premium... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol im doing with my time im tryin to fight for the people and im laughing pretty hard
btw server is online as of a few hours ago

lol, then Empty, try logging in :p it helps to see if the server is working :D

dreyzel, would u be willing to buy a royal helmet from me? i got a spare 1 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... then im not sure how to help u atm, when im back at home (2 hrs after) ill see if it works for me and will try to get a gm to help ya, if they wont show up sooner in forum :p

not working for me... I can't log in.... -.-'

Try to do this:

Open C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/hosts with your favourite text editor and add this line at the bottom:

213.114.244.243 radonia.net

Since it's tied in (somewhat) with this, I thought I should say it here rather than another thread.

As a result of losing my promotion for an extended period of time, or something of the like, I lost my promotion. I just bought a new one, and already talked to Souldrainer about it, but 20k is certainly a bigger issue than 1k and I thought if anyone else has had this problem it should be fixed as well.

i had the same problem, i logged on and my premium was over, and i was a knight (not EK), so i just wrote !buypremium, relogged, and already was premium ek :p

Back