• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows prevent hacking ingame?

Legoland

Legoland OT
Reaction score
Hello awesome people! :D

I dont know if im posting this in the right thread, i've been inactive for a while!
anyways..

I use Znote acc with a costume template - still need fixes though..

server: The Forgotten Server - Edited By Cyko V8, version 0.3.6 - Edited By Cyko V8 (Crying Damson - Edited By Cyko V8)

I need help with something to prevent account hacking on my serv. So i thought if some one could help me to make a script so you need a authorization code if the player login to a new ip-adress or maybe if you register you're from example Sweden you can only login to your acc if you are IN Sweden.

I want my server and webpage to be so safe as possible..
Im open minded for suggestions for other ideas ofc!

I dont know people to help me with this so any help i can get is highly appreciated!

I also have a question.. can my serv walkthough people only in PZ zones? :p

i got skype if you want to talk to me more, just PM me for my username!

Thank you for reading, hope you can help!

I use the same server sources and having 132 players online on my OT I'd say it's pretty much safe server and stable.
But about the Account Maker, DO NOT use any Gesior besides Gesior 2012. They're easy to hack (by SQL Injection) and your server goes pa-pa within few minutes.

https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703
Get it there, it's gonna be hard to get used to Gesior 2012 since scripts are a little different than Gesior 0.3.6 and around that version.
You can hit me up I'mma help you as much as I can.

I use the same server sources and having 132 players online on my OT I'd say it's pretty much safe server and stable.
But about the Account Maker, DO NOT use any Gesior besides Gesior 2012. They're easy to hack (by SQL Injection) and your server goes pa-pa within few minutes.

https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703
Get it there, it's gonna be hard to get used to Gesior 2012 since scripts are a little different than Gesior 0.3.6 and around that version.
You can hit me up I'mma help you as much as I can.

i thought znote acc was the safest around but ive been inactive for a few months so i dont know anymore ..
can we talk more on skype @Rosestylah about security? PM me please! :)

@Rosestylah okay im going to try it out but how about my costume template? its made for znote, not gesior.. what should i do if i wanna ceep the template somehow? :/

Znote told me:
Znote AAC have never had a security hole. You can still use Znote AAC 1.0 and be safe.
Znote AAC should be secure, no security bugs has been reported And I have yet to see anyone get hacked by using my AAC.

my thought is if gesior updates alot there could be new security holes nobody knows of but will in time.. or am i totally lost? :p

Last edited:
Because I heard it's not safe. And Gesior 2012 gets updated, Znote not.
I am temporarily retired because of other projects, but Znote AAC is still safe. There are no security bugs reported, I have yet to see a server get hacked because of my AAC. And if somebody does report a security issue on my github i will patch it asap.

Znote is safe, moden aac is safe, gesior is safe.
I use gesior, mostly due to that I feel like @up said, he is retierd, same with Stian and Paxton, compared to Gesior who has been active for years, (Not saying znote isen't a good dev)
I prefer gesior due to the layout loading, on znote you have to use the simple "include_once" at the start, and bottom of the page.

I would use gesior 2012, (not the older ones) or znote.
If I wanted to reprogram all my queries or to not download a lot of scripts, I would use znote. Otherwise gesior is better for "noobs", since there are alot of devs who work with it, and there are alot of free templates etc.

The server can't be hacked, its the homepage thats the problems.

I am temporarily retired because of other projects, but Znote AAC is still safe. There are no security bugs reported, I have yet to see a server get hacked because of my AAC. And if somebody does report a security issue on my github i will patch it asap.

Alright, since you confirmed it it's all alright now. Because few, I mean not few, mostly, people say the only AAC that's RLTIBIA like safe is Gesior 2012. But it's great to hear that your (ZnoteAAC) is actually safe. :p

Alright, since you confirmed it it's all alright now. Because few, I mean not few, mostly, people say the only AAC that's RLTIBIA like safe is Gesior 2012. But it's great to hear that your (ZnoteAAC) is actually safe. :p
From who have you heard that znote is unsafe??

I really can't remember but I know he's from OTLand, since I couldn't be arsed to start figuring out Gesior 2012 so I just went like 'Is it the only one safe :f', he confirmed that.

Ok well as I wrote above, both are safe, just that gesior is better if you don't wanna do new layouts / converting etc.
Same goes for modern aac, its safe and I would take modern aac over znote, mostly due to all the layouts and scripts that you can download.

Great! then i dont need to change from znote to another..

is it possible though to manage a authorazation code if player plays on new ip-adress through my website or something? i want my website to be so secure as possible. any ideas? :)

Yeah ZnoteAAC so safe, took me 2 mins to find injections. *facepalm*

Back