• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Prevent moving spawned chest

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
Hi,

Anyone knows how to prevent moving chest (or any item) on the ground? I know that if you set Unique ID in RME then it will work but I'm spawning these chests using script so I can't assign UID to that item (protected attribute). Is there any event that is related to such movement? Event onMoveItem doesn't work here.

not necessarily, in my server I did the exact same thing using onMoveItem event. I just set actionid 64001 and then check if thing is item and has actionid 64001. If so, we return false to the movement.

not necessarily, in my server I did the exact same thing using onMoveItem event. I just set actionid 64001 and then check if thing is item and has actionid 64001. If so, we return false to the movement.
Yeah, I did print at the end of the function without even reading what's inside, just now noticed if toPosition.x ~= CONTAINER_POSITION.

Solved.

Back