• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prevent skullbashing?

Do you want shadowcores to have this kind of prevent-skullbashing-system?

• Total voters
Hey! Have you ever wanted to be accused of using combo bot?
NOW YOU CAN! :D
All you gotta do is follow these 5 simple steps:
1: Get like 10€-70€ (depends on quality)
2: Run down to a store and buy yourself a microphone
3: Download ventrilo
4: Press a button and count to 3 (or wait for your commander to count)
5: Press a hotkey in Tibia and there you go!

346242f.png

---
Edit:
I think this idea is a bit unstable.. Guilds would abuse the shit out of the function with yellow skull on whole guild.. Maybe it could work if it was during warmode only

what do you mean? how can a guild abuse this system? if someone take yellow skull on you then he deserves to die it's not like this will affect any random neutral people

only use against warmode, you don't have skull when warmode so this wouldn't be a problem...

So you think we should war without warmode (means someone takes skull) and then we shouldn't get skullbashed? What about the enemy guild?

tumblr_m66xkneXAs1r7wntvo2_400.png

Right back at you!

Fan va genomtänkt detta var då

Everyone that takes skull got more chance to die and that prevent skullbashing is just a bullshit and will only help the higher levels and the teams with more people thats just crap.

Grow up some balls and take skull alone or you need all your team to help you killing the yellows?

Everyone that takes skull got more chance to die and that prevent skullbashing is just a bullshit and will only help the higher levels and the teams with more people thats just crap.

Grow up some balls and take skull alone or you need all your team to help you killing the yellows?

grow a brain, do you need me to take skull for you to kill me?

Är du trög eller?

Japp!

Please explain to me in English or Swedish how you think this yellow skull system will work?

Because this is how I see it, sure I might be a retard to you now but this is how I've understood the situation so far and my opinions of why this won't work:

Lets say RLD goes against Legends of War [LOW]

One LOW member takes white skull on their own team and RLD is like "Oh nice, he took white skull! Let's kill him!" so we all attack him and we get yellow skull on the whole team (because we don't have warmode) - and as I understood it, this should happen right? Why would there be different for Legends of War and Red Light District than other guilds?
All the attackers from RLD gets yellow skull on LOW and LOW start to kill every yellow skull - meanwhile, RLD can't do shit because the rest is not skulled? - 1

1: Now Eccim said that then they would get yellow skull on each other - so as I've understood it, it would be like a forced warmode? Wouldn't it? - Well the idea is yet cool but...
What would happen if RLD decides to sneak a LOW member while he's hunting - he wouldn't be able to call a few teammates to help him out because if any of them attacked any of the white skulls then everybody would be yellow skull again, right?
It would mean that none of the sides would be able to hunt in peace, because if LOW wanted war they could just sneak us and get as they wanted.

This is how I have understood the situation, feel free to flame me or call me a retard for thinking - Or somebody just fucking tell me how you think then? Because so many have said 'Yes' (in the poll) but is it just me that don't understand how you others think?

Edit:
One more example.. (Basically as the one above) Let's say a group of guys join this OT and they are between level 80-120 and someone from RLD (lets say level 130) decides to attack one of the members in their team - so the one that gets attacked calls his friend and they try to kill the RLD member - which ends up with the poor guys all dead because RLD is too powerful.

RLD Logics, it feels like you guys haven't though of the other 200 guys that play this ot.. We can't ask GMs to do something for us only, we have to think of the others that play this ot and if it will screw this OT up or so..

Really, 2 frags for 1 guy isn't much.. I'm satisfied with how it is, I'm voting no - (unless someone explains to me how it would work and it should be a good idea)

Last edited:
Japp!

I might be a retard

Indeed.

The yellow skull system is not for war. Its needed for situations when people skullbash during wars.
Lets say RLD and some other guild is out there having a good time picking eachother apart. And someone by accident take skull on someone random.
War goes on and a third guild comes to kill the skulls. HERE is where the yellow skull system comes into play.

If the third guild attack the skulls in one guild, they get yellow skulls on the guild they attacked.
Even if one guy attacks a guilds skull he gets yellow, and theres a way to sort it out.
If we frag everyone every single time they come to kill skulls we end up having a fight vs the skullbashers and having the other guild (also other morons) chasing us for our items.
Which is not fun or good for the server in any way.

Makes sence?

Indeed.

The yellow skull system is not for war. Its needed for situations when people skullbash during wars.
Lets say RLD and some other guild is out there having a good time picking eachother apart. And someone by accident take skull on someone random.
War goes on and a third guild comes to kill the skulls. HERE is where the yellow skull system comes into play.

If the third guild attack the skulls in one guild, they get yellow skulls on the guild they attacked.
Even if one guy attacks a guilds skull he gets yellow, and theres a way to sort it out.
If we frag everyone every single time they come to kill skulls we end up having a fight vs the skullbashers and having the other guild (also other morons) chasing us for our items.
Which is not fun or good for the server in any way.

Makes sence?

If you talk about the yellow skull during warmode I am in, but this was brought up in vent while they wouldn't accept warmode, and thats why it didn't make any sense

If you talk about the yellow skull during warmode I am in, but this was brought up in vent while they wouldn't accept warmode, and thats why it didn't make any sense

it's supposed to be at the server at all times, during warmode and also when there is no warmode but I have to say you made a good point velixun

Because, im just gonna make an example here: Holy wicked kills a skull in RLD, they all get yellow skulls on the people in RLD, so RLD can kill whole holy wicked but then holy wicked cant kill us without getting an unjust on each frag, and that aint right either..With other words, when you attack a YELLOW SKULL that did not attack you, you should also get YELLOW SKULL on his guild, because otherwise it's gonna be yellow skullbashing instead of white skullbashing..get it?

so good point velixun.

But for the other stuff you said, it's not for RLD only, it's for the wars that ARE NOT EXISTING on this server, wether you like it or not, this will kill server in the end if there is no good wars
- - - Updated - - -

updated first post

Last edited:
With other words, when you attack a YELLOW SKULL that did not attack you, you should also get YELLOW SKULL on his guild, because otherwise it's gonna be yellow skullbashing instead of white skullbashing..get it?

so good point velixun.

+10

Can someone from the pussies who is crying with this thread tell me why do u need more pussy measures at this OT when you do got the old PVP here?
Did you really think in the old times we feared skull bashers?
Why are you crying over lvl 100's killing you when you can just pwn them all the time you want with ur big lvls?
Back in the days half the teams were RS for more than 6 mounths year and none of them complained about it. You got a 1 day RS and suddently u start crying...

Sorry to disapoint you but tibia is not for you...

Can someone from the pussies who is crying with this thread tell me why do u need more pussy measures at this OT when you do got the old PVP here?
Did you really think in the old times we feared skull bashers?
Why are you crying over lvl 100's killing you when you can just pwn them all the time you want with ur big lvls?
Back in the days half the teams were RS for more than 6 mounths year and none of them complained about it. You got a 1 day RS and suddently u start crying...

Sorry to disapoint you but tibia is not for you...

clearly you just crawled out from some whole in the desert after beeing there for 5 years and now come thinking your some tibiagod because you know the desert dungeon insideout. I want some real battles, is that so wrong? or you to stupid to realize that a server with no wars will in the end die?

How accurate of you predicting the exact time I was in my cave... Maybe I can learn something with u after all.
But not from Tibia ofc! U'r just a cry baby that came to a OT server crying for crap non-pvp rules.
We will give you war. We will give you some fights. But if u want any kind of open battle you will have to w8 until we get some more lvl and ppl.
Anyway, if I remember correctly after my 5 years at the cave, the wars were fought with all resources we could get.
If you can't handle it just take my friends advise ----> Cry and Uninstall

How accurate of you predicting the exact time I was in my cave... Maybe I can learn something with u after all.
But not from Tibia ofc! U'r just a cry baby that came to a OT server crying for crap non-pvp rules.
We will give you war. We will give you some fights. But if u want any kind of open battle you will have to w8 until we get some more lvl and ppl.
Anyway, if I remember correctly after my 5 years at the cave, the wars were fought with all resources we could get.
If you can't handle it just take my friends advise ----> Cry and Uninstall

what translator are you using because you do not seem to understand my SUGGESTION at all

what translator are you using because you do not seem to understand my SUGGESTION at all

its fun to make war vs like 5 or 6 250+ chars when others are only like 150~
really what skills are that? to dash away and hide to lose pz and run dp/logout?
real balls were made by skills not lvl... and i did lvls for being abel to block raids and stuff like that but since i no more play i will just join war and pwn your team when it gets on

Back