• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prices

I mean, his server hasn't officially launched yet, so there's no way to really know.
View attachment 59928
server was online 2 months ago so i assume he already tried it

we'll see if theres countdown in 3h 46min

UPDATE
yup he didnt buy countdown for this start so its from his experience in past (9 players online record) its def not worth to buy countdown for server on otserverlist

its not worth it tbh and thats a noob-trap for hosters to pay otserverlist for advert its way better to buy some banner from punio or even use some small ~100 viewers streamer as its similar price and if u have server which gives atleast some pvp content for them it will def hit 100-200 online "players"

Also i dont understand why people still trying with such servers they are dead on start all they can do is pay 200e to streamer to hook up their server to a ventilator for 3 days while with some tweaks and few weeks work 2h-3h/day + little knowledge about this game and what people needs rn it could survive atleast two weeks and become seasonal pvp-rpg server

Last edited:
90 euro for a day or around that price tag and it does not better of an advertisement than otland advertising board.

yup i've seen shitty servers with bugged database which survive longer than those wanna be low rate rpg servers
And yet I have a server that is still online and growing, whereas your is.. well, uhm.. nonexistant? lol

And yes it did help me when we released version 1.0 I've found that it worked pretty well the first go around, idk about the third. We reset accs and online player counts since. We have a pretty good small rpg community although not everyone is online at the same time, which is understandable because they all live in different countries it appears.. lol

Not sure why I have to draw it out to you in crayon, as you probably know how growing an OT can be a challenge. one day you have a good amount, another only the strong survive... doubt you would survive in my ot anyway lol

cheers mate

And yet I have a server that is still online and growing, whereas your is.. well, uhm.. nonexistant? lol

And yes it did help me when we released version 1.0 I've found that it worked pretty well the first go around, idk about the third. We reset accs and online player counts since. We have a pretty good small rpg community although not everyone is online at the same time, which is understandable because they all live in different countries it appears.. lol

Not sure why I have to draw it out to you in crayon, as you probably know how growing an OT can be a challenge. one day you have a good amount, another only the strong survive... doubt you would survive in my ot anyway lol

cheers mate

Then keep buying countdowns for ur server and waste money for literally nothing as u target same players as u would just by using otland + adding ur server to otserverlist if u want to advertise ur server and spent money on it then buy banner on some tibia stream for 2-3 days before launch this way u'll spent less and probably target people which doesnt visit otland/otserverlist

Btw i couldnt find ur 1.0 or 2.0 topic on otland im just curious if u bought countdown WITHOUT making topic on otland? How many players u had on launch then?

have a server that is still online and growing
Your server was never growing, you left your testing characters on trainers having +10 online meanwhile it was 0 or 1 player online
doubt you would survive in my ot anyway lol
survive on a server that's just a lower exp rate orshabaal, what's that HARD thing on your server when you can go on dragons with mage on lvl 20+ after making lootbag on skeletons and perma exp on them without waste every time? xd

How many players u had on launch then?
The problem is his server never started, most online players come from his play test characters, he just ingore his server/feedback and sometimes come back and write something about growth, caring etc. Propably like 1,2 people max on start

The problem is his server never started, most online players come from his play test characters, he just ingore his server/feedback and sometimes come back and write something about growth, caring etc. Propably like 1,2 people max on start
Thats interesting however im still curious how many players he had with otserverlist countdown as i guess it was 1.0 release not 2.0 or 3.0

Back