• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prics in GiftShop

Cuisdy

Reaction score
I know that u wont change the prices of the giftshop, but in my opionion there are too much expensive, a full donator set costs more than a premium account in real tibia of 3 months.... And if u just want to buy a Cytantarist robe, ur vip medal, ur brain there are 30 points there... that is not a set and its a 3 months premmy in rl.. And I need to say it, in almost all the serious servers they sell the vip and when u buy the vip u obtain automatically the vip promotion, and the donations items you can get it from very hards quest around the vip area.... And I think you add a lot of sttuf to the Gift like you already had a armor for mages and you add other too much stronger and too much expensive why you dont only put a armor and with a cheaper price than 20usd... It would be much better funny if the donations items that you sell in gift shop, could obtain in hard quest but it would be more funny cause a lot of ppl can solo quests and there a few quest here, it would be better too a hard quest with a armor that is in the Gift Shop. I know that it will not change anything because u already sell all that stuff and ppl wil star to complain but just think about it, thats a lot of money in the items dude. But I know every body needs money :p. And u are using a good technique for selling the donator ppl buys like 90 points or lots of moree points just for buying their donor set jaja. Well Ty for reading and posting :p

I know that u wont change the prices of the giftshop, but in my opionion there are too much expensive, a full donator set costs more than a premium account in real tibia of 3 months.... And if u just want to buy a Cytantarist robe, ur vip medal, ur brain there are 30 points there... that is not a set and its a 3 months premmy in rl.. And I need to say it, in almost all the serious servers they sell the vip and when u buy the vip u obtain automatically the vip promotion, and the donations items you can get it from very hards quest around the vip area.... And I think you add a lot of sttuf to the Gift like you already had a armor for mages and you add other too much stronger and too much expensive why you dont only put a armor and with a cheaper price than 20usd... It would be much better funny if the donations items that you sell in gift shop, could obtain in hard quest but it would be more funny cause a lot of ppl can solo quests and there a few quest here, it would be better too a hard quest with a armor that is in the Gift Shop. I know that it will not change anything because u already sell all that stuff and ppl wil star to complain but just think about it, thats a lot of money in the items dude. But I know every body needs money :p. And u are using a good technique for selling the donator ppl buys like 90 points or lots of moree points just for buying their donor set jaja. Well Ty for reading and posting :p

Hello, I'm glad you posted this so I can clarify. The original donation sets used to cost $30 at max, or $40 including runes. Due to such popular demand, I was nearly forced (by the richer donators) to release "super" sets, which cost more around $130, I had never initially expected people to purchase such items, but they ended up doing so. For a great set, it costs around $30 to $40 USD. I'm sorry if you are not satisfied with the current prices, but it is too late for me to change them. Players would be outraged if they had to pay $25 for an item and I made it $15, or even $10.

Red

I agree with Red on this topic personally, I may not be 1 of the biggest donaters but I have at least put 100$ toward the server already and a few of my friends I know have put at least 150$ or more. If the prices where to change on the current items many people would be upset including myself. As an option though if you decided to add more donater items that wernt as powerful but still better then what you could get in game for a cheaper price I believe that would satisfy people not looking to spend a great deal of money, I hope that helped some of the confusion.

P.S Donating to a server does not mean you are entitled to anything other then the satisfaction of playing on a great server and keeping it running.

Ye I know that now its impossible :p, but anywhere thank you for post, and now I know the real history :p

Red i have another question or if other person can answer its ok.
Can somebody tell me what I need to say to House (Bless Seller) to make that he sell me bless??...
And ppl have told me that its too expensive the price that House gives to the blesses, And if that is true it woudl be nice you make it cheaper cause, when I die I loose a lot of level dude and to the free players that a lot because for exampel I was 313 and I die and i Lost 5 levels, and I think that a lot cause its not easy to level up when you are free. Ty again and sorry for the incoveniences :p

01:39 Dalila [651]: hi
01:39 House: Yeah, I give blessings. Even if Cuddy says its malpractice.
01:39 Dalila [651]: bless
01:39 House: I can pretend to be religious. Just give me the word, tell me you want a blessing. The operation will cost you 5 mill.
01:39 Dalila [651]: yes
01:39 House: Gods have already blessed you with this blessing!

:thumbup:

I went there with 100 ccs in my bp and I say what u said, mm.. but it wasnt enough money soo.. I think its very expensive for a normal blees isnt?

Well it costs you 5 mill ( 500 cc ), and sure its expensive , but it doesn`t make much sense to buy them on a low leveled char. I bought blessings since I hitted 501+ because exp rate is 5x then. And if you will join the rebirth system, there is not so much sense to buy bless over all.
I would never buy bless for a char what has 20x or more exp rate , because you will get the lvls you lose pretty fast back.

Well it costs you 5 mill ( 500 cc ), and sure its expensive , but it doesn`t make much sense to buy them on a low leveled char. I bought blessings since I hitted 501+ because exp rate is 5x then. And if you will join the rebirth system, there is not so much sense to buy bless over all.
I would never buy bless for a char what has 20x or more exp rate , because you will get the lvls you lose pretty fast back.

It was really only worth it before the update. Since 500+ was 2x.

Back