• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [10.98] Mythoria (EVO REMASTERED, CRAFTING, FREQUENT PATCHES)

Server Website/AAC
https://mythoria.online
Server Address
mythoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

rosesandsins

Reaction score
Text_MYTHORIA_online__asian_mmorpg_game_logo-2.jpg
Mythoria starts 16/12/2023 21:00 UTC+1.
Server will be advertised on otservlist in a few hours.

Low rate (as for an evo), highly customized server with many teleports, hunting places, quests, tasks, boxes, NPCs and many more. Inspired by the much-loved ModernOt, Roxor1337, Memsoria and more. Below you will find a list of some of our features :

What does no AOLs mean? It means there's no !aol command, there is no AOL selling NPC and there are only three ways to get it.
First one is, obviously, itemshop. AOL is a defensive item to prevent losses so it doesn't count as Pay2Win. Second way - there's 1% chance to get AOL from fishing boxes that you obtain while fishing with mechanical fishing rod and fishing skill > 30. Third way - you can get it once per character via quest.

Fishing in Mythoria pays off. Not only can you sell your fish at NPCs for a nice sum, but with the help of a mechanical fishing rod you can fish out boxes from which you have a chance to get valuable items.​

marketing-fish.png

Remember the stones from the Metin2 game? On Mythoria you can encounter mythical stones, from which you not only get boxes with precious contents, but also a lot of experience and ore, from which in the final phase of the game the blacksmith in the land of misery will forge powerful equipment. Be careful though, these stones summon a lot of allies.

marketing-stones.png

Character promotion has a major impact on gameplay. It requires a level of 200 and a million gold pieces, but it adds improvements to each class such as new spells, faster attack speed or regeneration.

marketing-newskills.png

In the world of Mythoria, teleports for exp are available to speed up gameplay and skip the boring aspects. Almost all the necessary stores and NPCs can be found in the large, yet easily understood temple.

marketing-temple.png

Other features :
  • Tasks
  • Quests
  • Over 100 hunting places
  • Custom monsters
  • Over 100 houses to rent
  • Custom NPCs
  • Custom spells
  • Three cities (for now)
  • Custom items
  • Reduced penalties for PVP
  • ... and more!
Register now and join the fun on December 16!

how can you be so delusional to call it not p2w and then add aol to itemshop without abiltity to buy from npc xd

And how do you have to be full of hatred for other servers to comment about p2w in every topic, huh?

AOL is a defensive item, it prevents losses instead of providing an advantage.

There is no item in Mythoria's item shop that you can't get in the game.
I will say more, even the items we have in the mystery boxes in the item shop are much, much weaker than those available from quests.
I hope I have cleared all doubts.

yeah it's even more important being a "defensive item that prevents losses", unless fishing is bottable on mcs to the point you pretty much get infinite aols from it, it's much more p2w to pay for aol(in opposite to ppl losing their gear on death or having to waste time manually fishing instead of lvling) than having shit like exp boosts in shop

This is an interesting look at a problem that can occur, thank you for bringing it up because by explaining it to you, others will be able to learn how it works aswell.

At this point the chance of hitting an AOL in a fisherman's box is very low, the mechanical rods needed to fish the boxes are very expensive and they break, in case of extreme bad luck even the first time you try to catch a fish.

If this system proves insufficient, I do not rule out more restrictive changes.

We would like to inform you that we have just uploaded a trailer where you can get a glimpse of what Mythoria looks like at first glance.

A big thank you to the creator of ModernOts, it was a pleasure to convert your efforts to a more modern version of 10.98.

Update : AoL has been removed from the item shop.

Last edited:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYY DELETE AOL FROM BASIC SHOP A LOT OF PEOPLE START PLAY BECAUSE NO HAVE AOL & BLESSINGS, AND NOW YOU PUT ON THE NPC?????? THE ESSENCE OF MYTHORIA YOU RUINED

THIS SERVER SOON IS DEAD IF YOU DONT REMOVE AOLS

REMEMBER IT

yeah seems like instead of following and improving a decent idea, he made it another boring afk bot evo....

My vision for creating an RPG server based on the Evo server, failed.

The expectations of people on such servers are clearly different, as was evident from the feedback.
Many initial assumptions fell through, but only from mistakes can we learn how to be better.

If it has to be a typical Evo server, I will do my best to make it the best it can be.

Here is the plan for the first big patch :

-Infinite runes and potions [DONE]
-XP rate fixed [DONE]
-Minor fixes [DONE]
-Crafting system [DONE]
  • All map/quest/item fixes
  • Discord/player suggestions
  • Content for level 400+
  • Manarune fix
  • New items
  • New monsters
  • New quests
  • Rebalance
  • New land
  • New NPCs
  • New tasks
  • Item shop changes
  • Addon doll instead of Addoner NPC
  • New level rewards
  • Dice game limits modified

For more news, visit Mythoria's official website.

That is why I'm working at least 12 hours a day everyday to make things better.
Some bugs are taking longer to fix because I am developing this project on my own.

I can only assure you and everyone else that I have a long list of things to fix in front of me.

In your last message you claimed that Mythoria would die when I made the change that 90% of the game's population persistently demanded.
I must sadden you and all those claiming the same - Mythoria will develop more than anyone imagines.

To read about current and future updates, I invite everyone to the official server site.

ppl demanded aol cuz the game was not balanced around not having aols. if you make it a typical evo server then gl but nobody will play that

I will report here your server bugs and problem because you connect only 10 min and never listen your players (high players what playing days and wanna changes ifnot we go out and play REAL EVO)

• SERVER START WITHIUT AOL, NOW HAVE AOLS ?
  • red full mythical sword no have sword buff
  • mythical ice shield have only 3% resis, the separated shield have 25% !!!!!!!!!!
  • soft boots cant refill OK! NICE
  • Trainers huge room West/East empty rooms
  • Items not work properly: (please add to the movements/weapons)
*ring of the forgotten all protections not work
*ancient amulet, not equipable, not work
*umbral master crossbow +120atk -> Elethriel's elemental bow +15atk ????
*crystal arrow can be use by Crossbows too???
*thundersoul tabard (Arm:18, distance fighting +4, protection energy +8%, earth -8%). quest lvl 200
/* compare */
*master archer's armor (Arm:15, distance fighting +30). quest lvl 100
*Alot of axes, sword but where is club weapons????
* cake backpack quest is minotaur backpack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*between Enslaced Dwarf & Hellfire Fighters you put a Emprty Teleport with a Island 400x400 SQM WITH ONE FUKING ELF!
Dark monks have 99999999999 XP and hits like a rl monk without loot
*The King of Sand is the best monster i see on my life
*attetion here:
To enter HARD TPS you need pay ticket to the Ticketer NPC, but all teleports kick to the TEMPLE YOU NEED PAY TICKET EVERY TIME 500K

Vocations:
  • Druids spells is like a GOD
  • Paladins is ok
  • Sorcerer is like a fuiking rotworm
  • Knights is ok

As I will no longer feed the obvious troll, first you threaten me with the death of the server, then that you will go play on real evo. Please go to real evo and take your toxic aura as far away as possible.

At the same time, I will not be ungrateful, even though you are extremely unkind in what you say I have to thank you that you took your time to check and dissect these errors, no matter if I knew about them or not. Thank you.

All the things you listed are mistakes I am aware of and are on the list of things to change. Lack of club type weapons? And how do you know I'm not in the process of creating them?

I am posting a patchlist and relevant statements on a regular basis to let players know that changes are and will be happening.

This is the last time I'm responding to something like this and other weak threats or provocations, I encourage everyone else to test their mettle on Mythoria!

PLEASE YOU CHANGED ALL DEPOTS FROM ST FLOOR , NOW ALL PLEOPLE LOST ALL ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK THAT IFNOT A LOT OF PLEOPLE GO ANOTHER SERVER IS VERY IMPORTNAT IT!!

PUT OLD DEPOTS LIKE A FIRST DAY IFNOT THIS IS KAOS