• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer is tired! Brainstorm!

Printer look at this server http://bronsonserver.com it's a LOTR based.
I think you can use Eternal Kingdom map ( it's really big and pretty good ) for start, also is awesome play with orc, elf classes :D

Last edited:
Well it require custom sprs and mappers. The coding parts, i can take care it of myself :p But i thougt something i could base on tibia sprs, without any custom client needed.
Printer if you ever want to make a LOTR server let me know as I LOVE Tolkien stuff. It would be amazing(in a way) to have a project like ORTS for this.
you two should try and get in contact with @Xedrai , he's quite a good mapper & spriter and he's already gotten quite far into a lotr project
http://otland.net/threads/middle-earth.208159/#post-1993201

Hello,

well i'm bit tired, so i want to work on new projects. So hopefully you guys could give me ideas what kind of projects you would like to see!

Cheers everyone!

Pls. Pls. PLIX! Make an server based on diablo 3. With rifts, them classes and spells. This not require much mapping since it is basically same maps everywhere. I would freaking fucking love to see an project based on diablo 3.

Pls. Pls. PLIX! Make an server based on diablo 3. With rifts, them classes and spells. This not require much mapping since it is basically same maps everywhere. I would freaking fucking love to see an project based on diablo 3.
diablo 3 based could be a nice gameplay =p

Never played Diablo ^^

i will make SAO xD
that's why i edited my rme to work with 100 floor xD
but nvm if my brother made it :D
Goodluck Mate :)

Well alot of you talking about making LOTR project, but asfar i know. Everyone who tries either fail or don't have the time.

Any other ideas, which i could use tibia sprs and make something unique off?

Maybe like a event server, with alot of different events.

zombie survival server :eek:
I ment a server with alot of events. If you bored to hunting and etc.. Maybe something fun to spend you time in :)

Alot of events in one server.

Stable 7.1 client TFS version, xml/otx/otb(?) to otbm map converter so maybe we will see more or atleast one 7.1 server. Do you remember Survival OT? That was sick, I miss it so much.

I believe that your 8.0 real map is worth to finish :) It won't be hard to end and it might get a number of playing people. Goodluck!

I believe that your 8.0 real map is worth to finish :) It won't be hard to end and it might get a number of playing people. Goodluck!
Well, if i don't get any good ideas. I will ofc continue.

a nice dungeon crawler server with special legendary items dropping very rarely (like the old tibialight server) with lots of events when u don't feel like exploring the next level of the dungeon. with custom monsters (or regular but adjusted a bit to make it exciting) /custom vocs / maybe some custom spells. u can use some downloadable maps as different dungeons

Sorry, but i get quicky bored out :/ If i see many of the same server :S

Try to refine/reshape/revamp it... IF you like others keep on throwing away his hard work, then you are in a never ending circle..
I am working 5 years solo on my own server why the fuck i am still continue? I like to map and script when i am in the mood for it and use everytime when i do it for the fun as a progress for my server.

@Printer
Why not a plain Old, Custom server? New map, which would update Biweekly, good questing line, and some good World Development based on player actions/quest. For example, if 1000 Orcs are killed, whiting 2H or so they ride a city and the city gets a bit destroyed, or they move. Or quest that can be done only once making the reward unique.

You don't need to go so far as to recreant SAO, LOTR, Pokemon. you just need good imagination and something to follow on.
I bet that with the amount of time you spent on RL map servers you would already have made the New Evo which would revolutionized OTs

@Printer
Why not a plain Old, Custom server? New map, which would update Biweekly, good questing line, and some good World Development based on player actions/quest. For example, if 1000 Orcs are killed, whiting 2H or so they ride a city and the city gets a bit destroyed, or they move. Or quest that can be done only once making the reward unique.

You don't need to go so far as to recreant SAO, LOTR, Pokemon. you just need good imagination and something to follow on.
I bet that with the amount of time you spent on RL map servers you would already have made the New Evo which would revolutionized OTs
Well, i have alrdy seen alot of evo servers out there and also they are pretty neat to play.

You could do an open code "Hunger Games" like
[yes i send msg but u didn't replay ;P]

Back