• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Printer Services

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm offering my skillset to anyone who want scripts for their server. I'm working only with TFS 1.x versions.

I accept all kinds of requests, the cost depends on how much coding goes into the script. So i will give you a price after i receive the details of your request.

I can code Lua, Python and bit C++, I've been making oldschool servers, custom servers, pokemon servers and latest vanilla servers.

Cheers.

A very recommended scripter, Printer have been here a very long time and is respected in the community - No doubt a great choice.

A very recommended scripter, Printer have been here a very long time and is respected in the community - No doubt a great choice.
Cheers mate

Hello everyone,

I'm offering my skillset to anyone who want scripts for their server. I'm working only with TFS 1.x versions.

I accept all kinds of requests, the cost depends on how much coding goes into the script. So i will give you a price after i receive the details of your request.

I can code Lua, Python and bit C++, I've been making oldschool servers, custom servers, pokemon servers and latest vanilla servers.

Cheers.
If the service is still available I would want your service for your tron event :)

Back