• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer's Legacy

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
What do you mean?
your gambler npc you re-made for TFS 1.x ive tested it and posted an error and been waiting about a week to try to figure out how to fix it xD

edit: just noticed visual gambler is on list but its bugged for me ; S

your gambler npc you re-made for TFS 1.x ive tested it and posted an error and been waiting about a week to try to figure out how to fix it xD

edit: just noticed visual gambler is on list but its bugged for me ; S
Actually all the scripts works for all 1.x versions. But older tfs 1.0, req just some line edits. Check thread.

Are you leaving, @Printer? It will be sad to see you go. You're a valued member.

If so, good luck with whatever lies ahead. ;)

Are you leaving, @Printer? It will be sad to see you go. You're a valued member.

If so, good luck with whatever lies ahead. ;)
I don't think he is leaving, just putting everything in one post to make his work easier to locate.

lol funny how this is 3rd? post what printer starts and ppl think his leaving for good now xD

Update the legacy with new script.

New event added.

Back