• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prison Break Ending

How much do you like Prison Break?

• Total voters
michael didn't die ;p atleast we can't be sure, they made possibilities for prison break continuation

Haha, he died? Lol, he got electricuted ?

Watch the Prison Break Movie, ffs !
That's where they show how it all ended, he saved Sara from prison and the only way that it would happen...well, I shouldn't tell the rest ;)

Sorry, but...Prison Break is over :/

BTW:
What kind of faggots voted for "It sucks" ? lol
/Limannen

Prison break isn't over, but thanks for giving away the end Oo ...
In NZ there's prolly like another season to go, we only on season 2 or w/e

prison break alrdy began and ended before someone told me? argh this should not be on the summer break, that sucks :<

tell me someone what happend then? did micheals (spelling? ;o) mom order the sniper really to kill micheals brother? :eek:

I liked it very much, you know, that was the ending was totally cool, makers of PB had to be sure they wont make another season so they killed Michael. But anyway the series was a masterpiece.

Haha, he died? Lol, he got electricuted ?

Watch the Prison Break Movie, ffs !
That's where they show how it all ended, he saved Sara from prison and the only way that it would happen...well, I shouldn't tell the rest ;)

Sorry, but...Prison Break is over :/

BTW:
What kind of faggots voted for "It sucks" ? lol
/Limannen

look the prison break "movie" it's an option ending, it didn't show in TV. I prefer the normal ending than the movies ending.

Back