• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prison Break Ending

How much do you like Prison Break?

• Total voters
Didn't see it =( Just the Beginning and some randoms.

Prison Break sucks, they will still run and hide after 10 years, no point watching it

I hated the ending, but I still love the show.
FFS ! Michael had to die in the end, that's gay.
But, it went well anyway. It HAD to go down that way I guess, since...
It cannot be a prison break, they fight for 4 years and then everyone lives happily every after.
But damnet, my reaction when they turned the camera view to the graves and such, I was like "SHIT", that really sucked.

But it was for the best, but I can't believe they "lost viewers" , I mean...how can they? :p
They blamed the shutdown on that...

I have the 4 seasons burned out on cd, starting over from 1st season soon.
The "prison" part, was awesome...when they were INSIDE.

3rd season was a little "blah" , the 1-2-4 was the best.

/Limannen

Im prison break fan too, watched all 4 seasons and now its over. This is the best TV shit I have ever seen so far. 10/10 though Michaels death at ending sucked. He saved everyone and died :D

Season 1 & 4.. crazy 10/10
But season 1 was better than anything else, don't think it can be beaten ever by any other tv show

as far as I know SKY has bought the rights to the PB, we couldn't see michael's dead body (like kellerman, sara etc)
so there is a hope that he is alive. on the other hand, if they create next season it won't be as cool as previous were

Hail Prison Break, I never tho I would cry for a TV show but seriously after watching for 4 years and seeing exactly every single move they make and seriously.. Its so F**** good, Michael saved all and died, thats the way it was supposed to be tho. :/

Loool the final movie was so sick 1000/1000

Last edited:
michael didn't die ;p atleast we can't be sure, they made possibilities for prison break continuation

Back