• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Private Project - Paid Position(s) Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add information regarding the scripter's duties and payment, I am interested.

Send me a PM if you require any additional information from me.

There won't be any information about the programming position until the map is repaired.

The prices are silly, they should be atleast 3x more...

Keep in mind that it takes several hours to fix all this, and it's not funny..

The prices are silly, they should be atleast 3x more...

Keep in mind that it takes several hours to fix all this, and it's not funny..
If you're here for money then the Price in TOTAL is way above what I'd request for a job such as this.
Besides - if its just the towns, then its rather simple - maybe somewhat time consuming(but nothing U'd be forced to haste through) but for a experienced fella aware of some certain bugged locations then its not that much of a hassle. if areas outside the towns and in a long reach - then fine. But not 3x. This is not rally a replacement for you're real job irl - so no need to rob him cuz ur greedy imo. :p If he's paying for something some of us would do for free - then he's more than kind and thankful.

im quite sure that no one will do this for free though, but if you enjoy fixing houses over and over again - then this might be a good job for you.

instead of fixing all these houses i could create a real map and host it, earn way more.

If someone wants to complete two or three towns, but not all of them, we can work out a Team-Viewing session. I understand this task is time consuming but it is definitely not difficult for someone who maps on a regular basis. This is a job, an easy but lengthy one that may require some discretion of property - people have done more for less. Also, it's not really doing the same thing over and over again...you're seeing this in a negative way. I am requesting detail work among other things. House detailing might be fun for some people. I hope to find a trustworthy person to work with soon!

Edit: One last thing, if you feel the need to do what we call "troll", do it somewhere else please.

Last edited:
I may be willing to do a city or two, of course, the higher priced ones, if your willing to up the prices a little bit more.

Closed upon authors request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back