• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem About Being Hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweddy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I've been hacked like 3 times and lost like 400k~ all the times in Rl Tibia.

I followed all security steps and everything.

I got an paid F-Secure Antivirus 2011.

And now i found a running .exe file in my task manager called "xe0304.exe" it was in startup and running always.

So im wondering if you think it was that .exe file who hacked me like a keylogger or something?

i found "xe0304.exe" and "xe0305.exe" and removed them.

I scanned with my anti virus and it didnt found any malware.

Thank You.

Bynacam had a keylogger on it. I reformatted hard drives and secured new passwords on all accounts, hope that's enough.

OMG you got hacked ur real character tibia? shit, how could this possibly happens? Hacker are every where in this life carefull sweddy i really feel sorry for you >..>,,,,

If you open it mean the virus application is now in your computer ur protection cant do anything its still runing and using its application to steal from you, so my adive to you is too..

1-Format your pc
2-buy new computer
3-use another safe computer
4-if u feel like threaten or hacked dont log in with ur tibia rl acc.
5-Stop it before it stops you

you could save your stuff and other thing in a hard drive, with 500gbor more 1 tera..etc then format my best advice so this wont happen to you again.

1. Never give password to anyone.
2. Do not visit pages that you don't know.
3. Don't download progams to Tibia. Like Cams, Maps, Skins, etc...
4. Never open OTServ's on your own computer if you are playing at RL Tibia.
5. Format your computer.
6. Change your Password and MSN.
7. Install an Antivirus and Spyware.
8. Go Play Tibia safe.

Well, the only ot i got is my own.
I got antivirus.

3. Don't download progams to Tibia. Like Cams, Maps, Skins, etc...
I downloaded full map that is secure and i got Tibiauto.

and i asked you guys if it could be the .exe's i found? :p

everything that has to do something with otserver and tibia stuff, is a hacked program, so u probably got hacked by this... 80% yes, 20% no maybe because tehre was other virus that u didnt find out about, my advice and otland advice to you is to format as i stated before >.>

Eee havent you notice that if you got ipchanger then you'll be hacked? lol believe me stay to ots or real tibia.. in your case remove everything that leads to OTS.

Simple, format pc and play again without downloading any Tibia/OTS tools (not offical or not fully tested, bots only offical, any cracks etc.).
In addition, good antivirus and keylogger finders are good way to be safe. Don't connect any pendrives if you are not sure that it's safe.

Hello Everyone!

I've been hacked like 3 times and lost like 400k~ all the times in Rl Tibia.

I followed all security steps and everything.

I got an paid F-Secure Antivirus 2011.

And now i found a running .exe file in my task manager called "xe0304.exe" it was in startup and running always.

So im wondering if you think it was that .exe file who hacked me like a keylogger or something?

i found "xe0304.exe" and "xe0305.exe" and removed them.

I scanned with my anti virus and it didnt found any malware.

Thank You.

QQ spamthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back