• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem at livestream mapeditor beta 2

Sentielo

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am from Holland, where the fack you from :)
Hello people,

I am currently using the livestream beta 2 version of Remere's mapeditor, but I got a freeze problem. When I (mostly) go to the raw pallet my mapeditor freezes (or some other people calls it "stuck"). This freeze results in to the fact that I cannot click on the map anymore, I can't switch to another pallet and I am even not able to save the game anymore! I am not getting an error or something and it is the only mapeditor where I get this problem on (it only doesn't mather if I use the beta 1 or beta 2 version).

I am quite curious if this is a common error and if it is able to fix. Mayby there is some other version of remere (with livestream included) where this problem do not accure. Every information or sollution are welcome. If there are any further questions about this problem just tell me.

Thanks in advance,

Sentielo

Back