• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling problem compiling otcv8 - android

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Helo+

I have been struggling while trying to compiling otcv8. Have followed two tutorial.
Have followed this:
Lua:
Android
To compile on android you need to create C:\android with

android-ndk-r21b https://dl.google.com/android/repository/android-ndk-r21d-windows-x86_64.zip
have installed [CODE]android-ndk-r21b
at
Code:
C:\Microsoft\AndroidNDK
also the libs from android_libs.7z
and also just in case installed the
Code:
lib from android_libs.7z
at
Code:
android-ndk-r21b
then i did all the step mentioned below:
Code:
Also install android extension for visual studio In visual studio go to options -> cross platform -> c++ and set Android NDK to C:\android\android-ndk-r21b Right click on otclientv8 -> proporties -> general and change target api level to android-25
here you can see photos of the configs that i have tried to use

Untitled.png
but i followed few steps that are mentioned in this thread: Compiling OTCv8 for Android (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-otcv8-for-android.285125/)
there's no android-15 folder at
Code:
C:\Microsoft\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r21d\platforms
so i use android-26

Code:
So, firstly download android sdk and make sure you have in android/sdk/platform/android-25 folder downloaded. When downloading through ADGE the SDK and stuff the newest releases does not have apache ant tools so you simply download it from here and paste in Android\Sdk\Tools instead of previously downloaded tools folder
also added the data.zip
Put data.zip in android/otclientv8/assets You can use powershell script create_android_assets.ps1 to create them automaticly (won't be encrypted)[/CODE]
tried compiling in arm/armx64 have had no luck

lend me a hand with this please

Back