• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [PROBLEM] Crying Damson 8.54

Maxens

Reaction score
Hey every1,
i installed a new OS (Win7 64Bit) and now my Crying Damson doesnt work anymore. The Server worked perfect on my Computer with Win7 32Bit - I dont understand why the server isnt working anymore cuz 32Bit programs should run without problems on a 64Bit OS.

This is the Error when I try to start the Server:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Thanks for your help!

Greetz :)

The ones I posted are for TFS 0.3.6 Crying Damson 8.54 (They used to come with the TFS 0.3.6 8.54 download on otland when the link wasn't broken yet).

Thanks to every1 for posting the Links and giving answers :) Ill reply if it worked or not! :)

@Damon hey lass mir doch einfach mal ne PN hier ;)

Edit: LIMOOOS IT WORKS! :D haha thanks a lot!!! <3

Now I've got another Error with my DB... sry I did nothing with Tibia Servers for like 3 years now... I have to remember everything again xD

This is my Error if I want to open "accounts" at PHPMyAdmin:

SELECT `prefs`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_table_uiprefs`
WHERE `username` = 'root'
AND `db_name` = 'forgottenserver'
AND `table_name` = 'accounts'

MySQL meldet:

#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_table_uiprefs'

EDIT: Fixed it

Last edited:
Back