• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem DoorType RME Editor

abbeabbe

Reaction score
hello i have a problem when i change the DoorType in the RME Map Editor and save the map and turn the server ON. Everything other than the DoorType changes. But the Doors still the same like the old.
8.60 .
Can any one help me with this please?

Attachments

did you throw another door on top of it or did you remove it first and then put the other door there?
the brown one might have priority over the one you tried to place if that's the case
otherwise the problem is your items.otb doesn't match in your items folder with remere's items.otb

did you throw another door on top of it or did you remove it first and then put the other door there?
the brown one might have priority over the one you tried to place if that's the case
otherwise the problem is your items.otb doesn't match in your items folder with remere's items.otb
Sorry i missed your res, i tried to remove it and put a new one, i tried to put one over and so on, no result still same.
The brown one still there everything, walls etch changes without the door.

If the items.otb dosent match how can i fix this issu or there is nothing about it?
Thanks

If the items.otb dosent match how can i fix this issu, i think the item.otb is for a 8.54 and the map i use now is 8.60 when i try to import the new item.otb for 8.60 it dosent want to load.
Thanks

Back