• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem faster regeneration Mana/hp

Prince Mego

Reaction score
I Have A Problem In faster regeneration mana/hp in my items
if i equip the pair of soft boots or any boots do faster regeneration mana/hp
it's work easy but when logout the character and open agin the faster regeneration is stopped we need to unequip the boots and equip it agin for faster regeneration work agin
please help and sorry for my english
thank's

it would help if you read the board rules before posting so we could know your TFS version and whether you're regenerating with a script or from an item attribute in items.xml

it would help if you read the board rules before posting so we could know your TFS version and whether you're regenerating with a script or from an item attribute in items.xml

my tfs is : 0.4
and yes i use regenerating with items.xml and movement equip and deequip

Read the rules before you spam

2. Double Post:
- You have to wait 24 hours to post after your own post in a thread.
- There is 1 exception to this rule. If you solved a problem you can post it with the solution in the thread regardless of the amount of time between your new post and your last one.
If your thread isn't on the first page anymore by the time you solved it, set your thread prefix to solved and edit your first or last post and add the solution.

I have reached almost to solve the problem but there is also a problem
this link : http://pastebin.com/SweVesAM
i have added this mods script to my mod server and when i remove it the regeneration back work agin
and i need when added this script to my server regeneration work easy please check the script and tell me where the erorr in the script
sorry for my english and thank's

Back