• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem getting it online

dartedd450

Reaction score
The only way I'm able to connect to my server is when I use 127.0.0.1 in the config.lua and the ip changer.

Both ports 7171-7172 are open, both router/pc firewalls disabled also

When I use my real IP ex. 123.456.789 in the config.lua and ip changer I am unable to connect, when I try to login I get the connection failed window *Cannot connect to a login server (10061)"

Last edited:
http://screenshots.portforward.com/routers/ZyXEL/EMG2926-Q10A/default.htm

This is the user guide for the router page 101 is the instructions to port forward.
m.setuprouter.com/router/zyxel/emg2926-q10a/manual-2136.pdf

Yes all ports are forwarded properly, firewalls disabled, etc etc. Done everything right the same way I've done it dozens of times before without any issues (DLInk, Linksys, cisco, etc). It's gotta be a router issue, I looked online and make people complained the port forwarding didn't work properly

Yes all ports are forwarded properly, firewalls disabled, etc etc. Done everything right the same way I've done it dozens of times before without any issues (DLInk, Linksys, cisco, etc). It's gotta be a router issue, I looked online and make people complained the port forwarding didn't work properly
A good possibility, maybe return the router where you bought it or check the companies website to see if they have a forum or help section which might have trouble shooting solutions.

A good possibility, maybe return the router where you bought it or check the companies website to see if they have a forum or help section which might have trouble shooting solutions.

Yeah all the customers complained of the same issue, port forward seemingly works but an unknown issue (even with firewalls disabled) blocks the connection. I'll just plug in my old CISCO router and use that, thanks for all the help from everyone :)

Back