• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem in forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza22

Banned User
Reaction score
I come here to say that, I have a big problem in the forum, and I hope some global moderator can understand me, I was really stupid not reading the rules when I joined the forum, my first account was bpm91, and I don't know why but I created another account a few days later, I don't know if for the reason I forgot the password, but I created it, and I didn't know I couldn't have 2 accounts, after a while I realized that I was suddenly banned, but when we get banned we can't read the message of the reason we were banned, I apologize for what happened, and would like to have a chance to be able to use this forum again, I must have many accounts registered here, because I did not know why I created and was banned whenever I created. I would like to go back to the forum, I need your help, I am also finalizing my first ot server, so if you have any good-hearted global moderator who understands me, I promise not to repeat.
The last time I entered was on September 10th. I spoke to Delirium, and he told me that on September 20. would remove my ban but i believe i forgot to remove it. From that day I left the forum and never came back. Today I came back to try to review all this misunderstanding.

You repetitively broke the rules after being told numerous times to read the rules. You were warned a few times for double posting and bumping within 24hrs on the support board, and yet you kept doing it again. Then you went on your second account (ban evasion) and started bumping your other threads again, which banned your second account.

You repetitively broke the rules after being told numerous times to read the rules. You were warned a few times for double posting and bumping within 24hrs on the support board, and yet you kept doing it again. Then you went on your second account (ban evasion) and started bumping your other threads again, which banned your second account.

so when it happened at the beginning I did not understand, after I was banned I could not read the message because when we are banned you can not read what is written it blocks, so I started to create an account to try to solve the problems, and when I was banned again I thought you were intentionally banning me, so I started creating an account thinking it would work out but I didn't understand, but the only thing I wanted was not to have as much account as my principal, I wanted her to back just that

Well, any further accounts you SHOULD be banned intentionally, because it's ban evasion.
Either way, you weren't banned that long. When you get banned you can read the message after your ban is lifted, you aren't getting banned for no reason, your warning points accumulate because you disregard rules and eventually get banned.
When you're banned, it's for a reason, you don't need to know then and there why you got banned because you have nothing to change for the time being, because you're banned. When you're back, you can read it and then change your behavior to avoid getting banned next time.

The first time I was banned I couldn't read the message. It really blocks. well at least on my computer it crashes.

I want to go back to the forum I talked to delirium on 10 / Sep. and he had told me that I could come back on September 20th. and I came back today. wish I could go back to use the forum

I can take a picture of the screen so you can see that I can't read the message. and it wasn't for a little while, I was banned the first time, and the other time was a long time, and every account I created became months and years

Last edited:
You were posting messages in incorrect ways such as "bumping" and double-posting.
I sent you multiple warnings that did not affect the status of your account in any way.
I then started giving you warning points that accumulated to an eventual ban combined with other moderator's warnings.
You had many chances of reading the warnings. You could have changed your behavior but you simply chose to ignore them.
You then decided to create new accounts to access the forum, and you were wondering why you got banned on those accounts. I told you that ban-evading is against the rules. You have now repeatedly chosen to disobey the rules even after being notified to not do so.

It's easy to regret after the fact.
I know you are upset about the situation, and I do sympathize with you. I just cannot lift your ban with the reasoning that you're upset. It would be unfair to a lot of other members that have "served their time".

What I can do is tell you that one of your warning points will expire 5th of December this year. You will then be welcomed back by us and allowed to ask for help in Support board as you are wishing for right now.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this situation might have caused you and I'm looking forward seeing you reformed in December! :)

@Kaspar
I understand perfectly, but I realized that sometimes things take time to appear to me, today I had as a good example a post I made and it duplicated, I may have received the warning message but there is something that sometimes appears and sometimes not pops up. when I was banned I could not read the reason, so I created another account, I can take a print of the screen and show you that you can not see the message of the reason for the ban. but I talked delirium about it and he gave me 10 days, and I waited 12 days.

i'm not upset i'm new here, and i realized after a long time that what was going on was forbidden, i had to get banned in the accounts several times to later know what was going on, at first i thought i had some moderator teasing me, and Only after I get it.

I don't want anyone to remove my ban because I'm exposing myself here, I just want you to understand that I was wrong for not knowing the rules completely and wanted a chance to be able to use the forum in peace.

You will not see the final warning that makes your account banned. The reason was the same as all the other warnings though.
Delirium noticed that you broke the rules within the timeframe that he gave you, thus the decision to not revoke one of your warning points.

You had many chances my friend, your decision to not take the warnings seriously, lead to this unfortunate situation. Now you just have to deal with the consequences for a while.

I tried to make a deal with you out of good heart but then, I saw the messages that Kaspar sent you. Apparently, @Kaspar was forced to repeat himself several times in order to make you understand that you're not following specific rules and it looks like you either ignored him or you didn't care. In any case, I felt that lifting your ban after these warnings you've received would be unfair towards other banned users, who wait their time out, and for the time @Kaspar had to sacrifice in order to make you understand.

The last PM I sent you when you contacted me a few weeks ago was that the deal is off due to that reason. I gave you enough time to read it before I proceeded to ban your alt account.

@Kaspar
I understand perfectly, but I realized that sometimes things take time to appear to me, today I had as a good example a post I made and it duplicated, I may have received the warning message but there is something that sometimes appears and sometimes not pops up. when I was banned I could not read the reason, so I created another account, I can take a print of the screen and show you that you can not see the message of the reason for the ban. but I talked delirium about it and he gave me 10 days, and I waited 12 days.

i'm not upset i'm new here, and i realized after a long time that what was going on was forbidden, i had to get banned in the accounts several times to later know what was going on, at first i thought i had some moderator teasing me, and Only after I get it.

I don't want anyone to remove my ban because I'm exposing myself here, I just want you to understand that I was wrong for not knowing the rules completely and wanted a chance to be able to use the forum in peace.

Getting banned several times is a reason to start wondering what you're doing wrong. It's not a reason to create alt accounts and keep minding your business. If a moderator is "teasing" you then that's another sign to pay attention.

my friend, i talked to kaspar and i didn't say anything to him, including i told him i was going to talk to you, and you told me that you would give me this chance for the 20th, but you treat me like I was forcing something wrong, since I'm here trying to solve the problem, and you tell me all the time that I'm going wrong, and I'm here trying to solve it, I can't understand it.

you made me a deal, and i said "thank you delirium i will wait on the 20th" so i came back on the 22nd.
look I created new accounts not because I thought I should evade the rules, I will really explain how it all happened. in a post of mine I was talking to moustafa about a problem, Delusion came up and said something about something forbidden, so I was banned, I thought at that moment that Delusion was trying to banish me for a warning he gave me late, I had fixed in a few seconds, to this day I remember. so after a few seconds he said "oh yes I saw you already made it". so that same day I was banned, so I logged in another account and kept reiterating my doubts, so I was banned again, so the third time I came and answered like this "wow how easy you are banned here" I didn't know it was because I had 2 accounts, for me delusion was trying to ban me. so I started creating an account wanting to run away from him. but I realized that I was being banned automatically.
I, Bruno Pietro Molinari, I was not creating accounts to escape anything, I created accounts because I did not know that this was a rule, and I just want to settle this, and you claim to judge me that I am this or that. I'm not a bad person, but we agreed to go out on the 20th and I waited, thinking I had it settled.
Kaspar had told me "I'll give you a second chance" I said thanks, but I didn't know that I should log out and leave the forum because he didn't say "leave the forum and wait" just said he was going to give me a chance , is in the conversations of any of the accounts and you can read. so after a long time I talked to you the same thing. so you said ok i will you will be free day 20 so i came back day 22 and i was not released so you say "we give you a chance you didn't know how to enjoy". but what chance did i get? none, I ran after solving and simply ignored me saying that I keep making mistakes, but no, I didn't make mistakes. I always came back to solve just.
Here is proof that for me the message of the reason for the ban does not appear, and I was banned every day and did not know why.

Attachments

Last edited:
my friend, i talked to kaspar and i didn't say anything to him, including i told him i was going to talk to you, and you told me that you would give me this chance for the 20th, but you treat me like I was forcing something wrong, since I'm here trying to solve the problem, and you tell me all the time that I'm going wrong, and I'm here trying to solve it, I can't understand it.

you made me a deal, and i said "thank you delirium i will wait on the 20th" so i came back on the 22nd.
look I created new accounts not because I thought I should evade the rules, I will really explain how it all happened. in a post of mine I was talking to moustafa about a problem, Delusion came up and said something about something forbidden, so I was banned, I thought at that moment that Delusion was trying to banish me for a warning he gave me late, I had fixed in a few seconds, to this day I remember. so after a few seconds he said "oh yes I saw you already made it". so that same day I was banned, so I logged in another account and kept reiterating my doubts, so I was banned again, so the third time I came and answered like this "wow how easy you are banned here" I didn't know it was because I had 2 accounts, for me delusion was trying to ban me. so I started creating an account wanting to run away from him. but I realized that I was being banned automatically.
I, Bruno Pietro Molinari, I was not creating accounts to escape anything, I created accounts because I did not know that this was a rule, and I just want to settle this, and you claim to judge me that I am this or that. I'm not a bad person, but we agreed to go out on the 20th and I waited, thinking I had it settled.
Kaspar had told me "I'll give you a second chance" I said thanks, but I didn't know that I should log out and leave the forum because he didn't say "leave the forum and wait" just said he was going to give me a chance , is in the conversations of any of the accounts and you can read. so after a long time I talked to you the same thing. so you said ok i will you will be free day 20 so i came back day 22 and i was not released so you say "we give you a chance you didn't know how to enjoy". but what chance did i get? none, I ran after solving and simply ignored me saying that I keep making mistakes, but no, I didn't make mistakes. I always came back to solve just.
Here is proof that for me the message of the reason for the ban does not appear, and I was banned every day and did not know why.

You, Bruno Pietro Molinari, should at some point understand that you're not banned because we think you're evil. You're banned because you're breaking this community's rules.

You have created 6 alt accounts, contacted MULTIPLE times by both me and @Kaspar and yet your only defense against us is "I didn't do nuffin" and "I'm a good person". You have been told multiple times what you've done wrong, at least 5 times according to Kaspar and I have no reason to even doubt him on this. There is no education in the second kick of a mule. You've been warned, notified by PM, linked to the rules, if we considered sending mail to your home address with a formal "read the rules" statement, we would've done it.

Are you intentionally being ignorant?

These are the last bits of our previous conversation, on your #423423 alt account:

Conversation.png

As I said earlier, I offered the deal out of my well-known, innate and profound kindness. But then again, I decided to review your accounts and I noticed Kaspar has warned you a gazillion times, in which case, I decided to withdraw the deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back