• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ problem in walls tfs 1.5 nekiro 7.72

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
C++:
            if (thing && thing->getItem()) {
                if (tile->hasProperty(CONST_PROP_ISVERTICAL)) {
                    if (player->getPosition().x + 1 == tile->getPosition().x) {
                        thing = nullptr;
                    }
                } else { // horizontal
                    if (player->getPosition().y + 1 == tile->getPosition().y) {
                        thing = nullptr;
                    }
                }
            }

C++:
    if (item->isHangable() && toCylinderTile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_SUPPORTS_HANGABLE)) {
        //destination supports hangable objects so need to move there first
        bool vertical = toCylinderTile->hasProperty(CONST_PROP_ISVERTICAL);
        if (vertical) {
            if (playerPos.x + 1 == mapToPos.x) {
                player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE);
                return;
            }
        } else { // horizontal
            if (playerPos.y + 1 == mapToPos.y) {
                player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE);
                return;
            }
        }

Send me your game.cpp

when I switched to the one you sent I can't take it off, the way Jestem put it in the previous answer I can take it off, and not put it on, the way it is yours which is the original tfs 1.5 I can't take it off or put it on

when I switched to the one you sent I can't take it off, the way Jestem put it in the previous answer I can take it off, and not put it on, the way it is yours which is the original tfs 1.5 I can't take it off or put it on
the error is not the source, because in version 8.6 it is equal to 7 and it works

Post automatically merged:

the problem is at y-1 when the wall is facing upwards,
and the other problem is x-1 when the wall is horizontal

Attachments

the problem is at y-1 when the wall is facing upwards,
and the other problem is x-1 when the wall is horizontal
It's accusing virus I can't download

Whats version?

no :/

I already tried to create a new otb from otb as he said, but the remers is completely buggy, with all the sprites changed.

I saw many people with this error, I don't know if they managed to fix it, but it's a very strange error. because all sourcers have this script, and I don't understand why this happens, it doesn't make sense to be item.otb I'm using the original one that comes in tfs 1.5 7.72

Last edited:
when placing my map + otb items and xml items it stopped working, so the problem is not the source. and yes map/items

I finally found the error, the problem is in the Itemeditor. using an older version i saved on top of my old otb, nekiro's otb, so it works. the itemeditor is bugging this. what an annoying problem. JP was right with his theory.

who has this problem, this is the solution. replace the newest editor item with the old one. use the new otb item with your sprites, and save over the old otb. and then this bug disappears.
editor.png <<<<do not use this editor item.

Screenshot_1.png <<<< use this..

Last edited:
You werent using the newest itemeditor anyway. 0.4.3 while the newest one is 0.5.1 if I recall correctly. (It has nice dark ui).

The reason older one works for you might be that newer editors have some flags that 7.72 becomes buggy with. Glad you solved and shared. Good job.

I solved one problem and another appeared. now that wall that had the option to hang items disappeared in my map editor
this editor item does not recognize the walls that are hangable?
Screenshot_1.png

solved, I found a hangable option xD

Last edited:
Back