• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Problem Linux dedicated freeze

gremlee

Qumora.com
Reaction score
Hello i when i run my server in putty.exe
The server start for 5 sek and then its just freeze you cant login and website also freeze any ideas?

brother,
start trying : removing all bomberman files i sent u and the lever action, and certainly it will work again !
@like Ganjita said usually it's a RAM issue,
or it's also possible bomberman is making a infynite loop somewhere,
hight possible because your ot is missing some libs i dont sent you yet.
( not my falty u dont reply tought in skype )

Last edited:
brother,
start trying : removing all bomberman files i sent u and the lever action, and certainly it will work again !
@like Ganjita said usually it's a RAM issue,
or it's also possible bomberman is making a infynite loop somewhere,
hight possible because your ot is missing some libs i dont sent you yet.
( not my falty u dont reply tought in skype )

Already removed that but not working

bad scripts?

Thats one thing that can make these problems occure, downloaded alot of stuff from users with 1 post here on otland?
Also please edit your posts (when you can) insted of making 3 posts in a row when you can edit them..

Thats one thing that can make these problems occure, downloaded alot of stuff from users with 1 post here on otland?
Also please edit your posts (when you can) insted of making 3 posts in a row when you can edit them..

he has probably put in a lot of scripts that he doesn't know causes problems..

script blocking, causing random freezes

you should add more swap memory! try these commands:

# dd if=/dev/zero of=/swap.img bs=10M count=400
# mkswap /swap.img
# swapon /swap.img

This will add 4gb ram as swap, no problem considering that you have plenty of mem ram.

Could still be the scripts, most of the times its the scripts thats causing the problems.
PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE OR TRIPPLE POST.....
Okey sorry haha

you should add more swap memory! try these commands:

# dd if=/dev/zero of=/swap.img bs=10M count=400
# mkswap /swap.img
# swapon /swap.img

This will add 4gb ram as swap, no problem considering that you have plenty of mem ram.

Got skype ?

Back