• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem of many Players

Truwzka

Reaction score
I do not know if some of you noticed, but the server is well saturated when it comes to Hunting Places. We can mention places like Razzachai - downstairs - and towers, Deep Banuta / Old Banuta, Okolnir, all Dragon Lairs, Goroma, summarizing: Very player mid / higher level for little Hunting Places. And we have an aggravating: botters 24 hours a day.

So I create this topic for the community to debate measures / solutions to this problem, the best ideas I put in this post for developers analyze.

The best solution to the problem is an increased activity of the Gamemaster to observe the botters afk and receive your punishment. Anyway, I don't think that this solution is implemented, the owners of the server seem to be able to see well how people use Bot while AFK.

The cause: i have never seen anyone banned for botting AFK.

Good for you. I'm not wasting my time to be serious with this botter crap. If it wasnt for you, we all would be playing on rl tibia without swapping systems and shit. So yeah, ban them. I dont cavebot 24/7 so my dick can grow 5 pixels unlike the tibians above ^

Ban afk botters, because if you only jail them, they can login with any of the other 5 characters and continue afk botting them

Ban afk botters, because if you only jail them, they can login with any of the other 5 characters and continue afk botting them

Lol if you get jailed you can't log off that account retard. Even if I was banned I could still log in different accounts.

You guys don't see why gms are not banning ppl who bot? It's because this server would die once the botters are gone and that's what happend to their previous server MoonHawk...

Last edited:
you guys don't see why gms are not banning ppl who bot? It's because this server would die once the botters are gone and that's what happend to their previous server moonhawk...

oh heaven forbid that the botters leave we only got 1150 ppl daily!!!!

Back