• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Problem potions

skovroski

Reaction score
Hello tibians!
I have a little problem, and need u help!

tfs 1.2

On my server, when you use this potion, you can use your finger on the button, it uses 1 and the then uses 2 at once. This can complicate or attack the Paladin, but it does not come out in the meantime.

This is exaust? or not?

anyone can help me?

Last edited:
When I start using the potion, he uses a normal one, and then he uses two at once. This prevents the damage (paladin's arrow) from firing in that time that he used two potions.

I don't quite fully understand this part: he uses a normal one, and then he uses two at once

You mean when you use the potion, it stops your Paladin from attacking for that turn? I think this is exhaust. Same like when you cast a spell & use wand attack, the wand will be interrupted and reset cool down from the spell.

Hello tibians!
I have a little problem, and need u help!

tfs 1.2

On my server, when you use this potion, you can use your finger on the button, it uses 1 and the then uses 2 at once. This can complicate or attack the Paladin, but it does not come out in the meantime.

This is exaust? or not?

anyone can help me?

Make sure this values.

config.lua

-- Item Usage
timeBetweenActions = 1000
timeBetweenExActions = 1000

Its in the source code for distance weapons attacks. You will see a part where the potion exhausts the code, just remove it. The same goes for wands/rods too. It has the same problem.

Its in the source code for distance weapons attacks. You will see a part where the potion exhausts the code, just remove it. The same goes for wands/rods too. It has the same problem.
hmmmm where is? in the source

Make sure this values.

config.lua

-- Item Usage
timeBetweenActions = 1000
timeBetweenExActions = 1000
yes sir, i config this!
I don't quite fully understand this part: he uses a normal one, and then he uses two at once

You mean when you use the potion, it stops your Paladin from attacking for that turn? I think this is exhaust. Same like when you cast a spell & use wand attack, the wand will be interrupted and reset cool down from the spell.
Yes,
but it’s because he’s using two potions in a row, with no delay in the middle of those two, you know?

Back