• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem registering more than one EventCallback onTargetCombat

Luan Luciano

Reaction score
GitHub
luanluciano93
Hello, I tried to register more than one onTargetCombat EventCallback in revscript, but it only registers one.

I read here on the forum about putting an integer in the register function to declare priorities, but it didn't work either.

Example 1:
1 - ec:register(-1)
2 - ec:register(-1)
3 - ec:register(-1)
activate only the first

Example 2:
1 - ec:register(2)
2 - ec:register(1)
3 - ec:register(3)
activates the record with the smallest integer, in this case the second one with 1

can anybody help me?

Solution
If any of the events returns something other than RETURNVALUE_NOERROR, the following events will not be executed.
so you should keep this in mind, if it still doesn't work then you could just update your eventcallback library to this:
tfs master eventcallback.lua

If your datapack is outdated you should add all the changes that were made in this PR
If any of the events returns something other than RETURNVALUE_NOERROR, the following events will not be executed.
so you should keep this in mind, if it still doesn't work then you could just update your eventcallback library to this:
tfs master eventcallback.lua

If your datapack is outdated you should add all the changes that were made in this PR

Solution
Back