• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem setting up AAC

Falazen

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been working on a new OT project with some friends, and have run into a wall with AAC (nicaw specifically). Everything is running smoothly, however when I go to register for a new account, the submit button doesn't respond. I also don't get any error messages, so I'm really confused as to what the problem is. I've tested it on both chrome and IE.

Further information about the server is that it's 8.6. Ports are unblocked and it is possible to connect using the normal account. I can also access the premade account via the website to add / delete characters, however cannot register a new account with no known errors

If anyone has any information on this problem, or how to go about fixing it, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm at a total loss.

Thanks in advance,
Falazen

Bumping, could really use some help with this issue. :s

- - - Updated - - -

Bump bump bump. I've been searching the forums for over a day now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping. Srsly.

Back