• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem setting up my first OT server...

usualsuspect

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am an old school Tibia player (started Nova and played a few later servers) who would like to set up an OT server for nostalgia PVE and PVPing with friends. I have followed your excellent ‘running your own OT server’ guide but have run into a little problem. While importing the Znote schema to phpmyadmin I had the following message:

Import has been successfully finished, 30 queries executed. (znote_schema.sql)
Error
SQL query: Documentation

I only imported the schema to phpmyadmin, and not to my named database. Despite the error I then continued with the steps as described and was able to view the website successfully at 127.0.0.1. However, when I completed the following step ‘go ahead and create your account’ I received this error:

Register Account
string(177) "INSERT INTO znote_accounts (account_id, ip, created, active, active_email, activekey, flag) VALUES ('1', '2130706433', '1601997432', '1', '0', '336783027', 'gb')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

Table 'tibworld.znote_accounts' doesn't exist

I also saw the following error:

INSERT INTO znote_accounts (account_id, ip, created, flag)
SELECT
a.id AS account_id,
0 AS ip,
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(CURDATE()) AS created,
'' AS flag
FROM accounts AS a
LEFT JOIN znote_accounts AS z
ON a.id = z.account_id
WHERE z.created IS NULL
MySQL said: Documentation

#1146 - Table 'phpmyadmin.accounts' doesn't exist

Inside my UniServZ database (‘tibworld’) I can see the two accounts I tried to create, including names and email addresses. However, no registration emails were received and I cannot login to the Znote site with the corresponding usernames and passwords to create accounts. Is there some way I can manually approve these accounts to enable me to create characters? Or have I made an earlier mistake which needs rectifying?

Many thanks for any help, really excited to try 7.4 again after so many years :)
Post automatically merged:

...forgot to mention, I set $config['ServerEngine'] with 'TFS_1.2', which I believe is the version I'm using.

Solution
Thank you for your help Jay, I have successfully created my first character - yay! Now to try and get the client working..

Thank you for your help Jay, I have successfully created my first character - yay! Now to try and get the client working..
In case this helps others, I used xampp to successfully import the 31 lines of the tfs schema. Couldn’t get uniserverz to work.
Hi guys, I am an old school Tibia player (started Nova and played a few later servers) who would like to set up an OT server for nostalgia PVE and PVPing with friends. I have followed your excellent ‘running your own OT server’ guide but have run into a little problem. While importing the Znote schema to phpmyadmin I had the following message:

Import has been successfully finished, 30 queries executed. (znote_schema.sql)
Error
SQL query: Documentation

I only imported the schema to phpmyadmin, and not to my named database. Despite the error I then continued with the steps as described and was able to view the website successfully at 127.0.0.1. However, when I completed the following step ‘go ahead and create your account’ I received this error:

Register Account
string(177) "INSERT INTO znote_accounts (account_id, ip, created, active, active_email, activekey, flag) VALUES ('1', '2130706433', '1601997432', '1', '0', '336783027', 'gb')"
(query - SQL error)
Type: voidQuery (voidQuery is used for update, insert or delete from database)

I also saw the following error:

INSERT INTO znote_accounts (account_id, ip, created, flag)
SELECT
a.id AS account_id,
0 AS ip,
UNIX_TIMESTAMP(CURDATE()) AS created,
'' AS flag
FROM accounts AS a
LEFT JOIN znote_accounts AS z
ON a.id = z.account_id
WHERE z.created IS NULL
MySQL said: Documentation

Inside my UniServZ database (‘tibworld’) I can see the two accounts I tried to create, including names and email addresses. However, no registration emails were received and I cannot login to the Znote site with the corresponding usernames and passwords to create accounts. Is there some way I can manually approve these accounts to enable me to create characters? Or have I made an earlier mistake which needs rectifying?

Many thanks for any help, really excited to try 7.4 again after so many years :)

...forgot to mention, I set $config['ServerEngine'] with 'TFS_1.2', which I believe is the version I'm using.
did you import the schema.sql?

Yes I imported it to phpmyadmin in UniServZ. It said ‘30 queries were executed’ but also mentioned a MySQL error. Is this the problem?

thank you very much for your help
I'd recommend redoing the imports, starting with tfs import, and then when you enter 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin it will give you the znote schema. It's hard to say what error there was when you imported. It kinda looks like you have 2 different mysql settings though.
Code:
Code:
I believe that second error should be looking for 'tibworld.accounts' if it's setup correctly. Also, the query that your website sent to database put 0 as the email, which might be why you can't login.

I'd recommend redoing the imports, starting with tfs import, and then when you enter 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin it will give you the znote schema. It's hard to say what error there was when you imported. It kinda looks like you have 2 different mysql settings though.
Code:
Code:
I believe that second error should be looking for 'tibworld.accounts' if it's setup correctly. Also, the query that your website sent to database put 0 as the email, which might be why you can't login.
Thanks Jay,

I'm using the TFS schema from here right?

In case this helps others, I used xampp to successfully import the 31 lines of the tfs schema. Couldn’t get uniserverz to work.

Solution
Back