• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows problem skrypts ;/

Don't understand your problem....
Is it that your scripts doesn't load? in that case, you have done something wrong in the some of the .xml files

U saw it?
Help script don't work, But Don't telling what system he is using or what happen, what's the problem and what script don't working.
People like him don't need help, writing stupid phrases like this.

Rather than starting new thread, you should search in forum lololo...
Just write what's not working.

Everything is not working?
You're doing it wrong, dude.

I wrote earlier that none of the script does not work!
and are 100% efficient as it would not be involved with the engine ..

We understand your scripts 'dont work'. The thing is, with a default server ALL scripts will work and the server will start 100% and run. If your scripts are not working, something is wrong with your server and you have to tell us more. Did you do a source edit? Are you using a data pack from somebody else? Do default scripts such as potions work?

I don't know what language you speak.. but I'll use a Translator and translate it in 3 languages.

English:
What "scripts" are you actually trying to test? Try typing !online on the game channel. If it tells you who is all on, then the default scripts are working. If it's a different script that you haven't configured yet, tell me what SCRIPTS YOU ARE TRYING TO TEST.

Español (Spanish):
¿Qué "scripts" en realidad se está tratando de probar? Pruebe a escribir! !online en el canal de juegos. Si te dice que es todo, entonces las secuencias de comandos por defecto están trabajando. Si se trata de una secuencia de comandos diferentes que usted no ha configurado todavía, dime lo que SCRIPTS ESTÁ TRATANDO DE PRUEBA.

Espanhol (Portuguese):
O "scripts" que você está realmente tentando testar? Tente digitar! !online no canal de jogos. Se ele disser que você é tudo, então o padrão scripts estão funcionando. Se é um script em que você não tenha configurado ainda, me diga o que scripts que você está tentando testar.

Sorry if the translations are off, I used Google Translator and I know it's not the best.
Reply!

Back