• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem someone knows??

Nihilismo

Reaction score
well i have a little problem with this scripts and some others but they are the same well when i try to get the addon and i have the items it wont give me the addon but take me away the items..
and says that i dont have the item well if someone can help me fix it and show me how he fix it it would be great

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
if getPlayerLevel(cid) < 25 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,26,'Sorry, ' ..getPlayerName(cid).. ' you are a little knight, try again with lvl 25+ :)')
return 1
end

if item.actionid == 9135 then

queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,9135)
if queststatus == -1 or queststatus == 0 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 6126, 100) == 1 then -- 50 turtle shell
addOutfit(cid, OUTFIT_CITIZEN, 1, getPlayerSex(cid)) --ADDON 2
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"Congratulation! you receive a new outfit.")
doSendMagicEffect(topos,12)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,9135,1)

else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,26,'Celestina: hello ' ..getPlayerName(cid).. ' can you give me 100 peg legs? \nand...did you talk to my other sisters?')
doSendMagicEffect(topos,1)
end
end
--------------------

else
return 0
end
return 1
end

well sry for my english and thanks for the help

the best way to edit scripts to use scripts or code already given to help you, like you should have a shoe repair, that takes old shoes, takes moneys, and gives new shoes try and model it after that

Back