• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem starting server

seanroxuman

Reaction score
Ok I will try to give as much detail as I can.

I downloaded the TFS server off ******, and extracted it into a file. I opend the file, and edited the config.lua to what I wanted it to be at. I changed the redirect ip and such. And then I decided to launch the server for a test run. And I recieved that error. Did you check the ss from first post?

And I thought maybe it was the server. So I downloaded a Yurots server as well from Tibiafans. And edited the config.lua, made myself an account, and launched server for a test run. And got the same error as the first one

Now when you open a server
It says
__________________________________________________ _________________

The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2 | Release: 6 <Golden Warrior>.
A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, and Komic.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://***********

>> Loading config
>> Loading RSA key
__________________________________________________ __________________
[Then the error pops up]
---
Golden Warrior (0.2.6)

Golden Warrior (0.2.6) has encountered a problem that needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of somthing, the information you were working on might be lost
blah blah

-Here is a screen shot-

If anyone can help me or has any questions to help me, please post.
Thank you,
Sean-

Try re-start it, or check the config clearly so you haven't made anything wrong, the 0.2 version works properly for me and it should for you too.. Did you compile the sources and dll files etc by yourself? or did you download a ready one?

Back