• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem to connect server

Did you open and port forward you ports to the dedicated pc?
That pc should also have a static ip, wich shold always be the same ip even when you restart the pc.

i need open my static ip ? where?

server is online, i see the in console... global save etc... but i can't connect in client

Last edited by a moderator:
I need do it for enter in game in computer of the server? I open the server in same PC, im trying enter with localhost

because, if my server is not open and running, in client after i click in enter game stay slow to get the connection failed, if my server is open... i click in enter game i see the connection failed faster

Are you using the hoster pc internal ip adress when you connect to the server? Like "192.168.1.10"("this is random, you will have something else.") ?

i tryied with 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.10, and i write localhost too...

Please read the rules; Rules for the Support board
#2, #5

Go to this webiste; What Is My IP Address? IP Address Tools and More
Use the ip that gets printed in blue below Your IPv4 Address Is ...
Restart the server and try to connect.

That works most of the times, since you didn't write your TFS version I can only guess.
But if you are using 1.x some have had issues with using the global IP and if they use the local IP people can't connect.

Using the serach function I found this: Problem with [TFS 0.1] 10.37

Back