• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem to load items <OTB> TFS 0.4 rev 3884

Linken93

Reaction score
Hello!

I got a big problem I guess since I cant figure it out how to get this shit working.. Im not able to run the server because of a error.

Error: Unable to load items <otb>! I've tried to change all the files in data/items from another servers but no success. Made a WinRar file of the Items.otb and renamed it to Items.otb.gz and also changed in the otserv.cpp

But still nothing is working out for me , So Otland I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Files in the right place.

7941-hej.JPG

And how it looks like when im running it.

7942-skit.JPG

Last edited:
Hello!

I got a big problem I guess since I cant figure it out how to get this shit working.. Im not able to run the server because of a error.

Error: Unable to load items <otb>! I've tried to change all the files in data/items from another servers but no success. Made a WinRar file of the Items.otb and renamed it to Items.otb.gz and also changed in the otserv.cpp

But still nothing is working out for me , So Otland I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

Files in the right place.

7941-hej.JPG

And how it looks like when im running it.

7942-skit.JPG

what version is your OT that you are running bro?
get the version and download a server as the same version that is your server and copy the OTB item's to your server it should work fine.
Don't pay this guys you can solve this easy and theres tutorials showing how to fix this, you just need to do some search but do what i told you.
It should work fine!

Good Lucky!!!

Back