• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem updated : now error when I load the file(Ubuntu)

Xeo

Zote
Solutions
Reaction score
when writing ./theforgottenserver...
./theforgottenserver: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I get that error when I do the ./theforgottenserver inside its folder, it shows a libmysclient.so.15 error but i've no idea what is it ><

.-
Im using Ubuntu 9.10

If this helps someone..I only had to enter ubuntu website, then packages and there look up for libmysqlclient

Last edited:
You may have to delete additional comments to make gesiors AAC installer to detect the config as a config for TFS.
By this I mean in the top of the config. There's usual a kind of "credit part"

Such as on FrankFarmers server release. It says:
Code:
--Credits goes to FrankFarmer

Delete that and leave it empty. Just make sure to NOT delete this:
Code:
-- The Forgotten Server Config

I fixed it, yes it was about the capitals..X) but now I get other error..please read the post I just updated,thanks

hello, I have the same problem as a colleague Xeo, I use Ubuntu when trying to fire up 10.04 ots screen itself says to me "[screen is terminating]" and the like without a screen. / theforgottenserver: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.15: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory

Back
Top Bottom