• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem when adding sql database

thalis234

Reaction score
i have a problen when i add the sql database from forgotten server to my otserv database

the error is

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

also i take an error when i add the sql database from nicaw accounts

-- These may give errors
INSERT INTO `players`
VALUES ( 0, 'Player', 0, 0, 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL sa:

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

im trying to use the last version of forgotten server and the last version of xammp

can anyone help me
thx

Last edited:
first get the last version of phpmyadmin, u can get at www.phpmyadmin.net

next follow these steps if you are using xampplite:

1: enter in http:/localhost/phpmyadmin and make a new database, just choose a name for it, like "otserver" for example.
2: open Start>execute>cmd
3: type: cd (forgottenserver folder, like C:\forgottenserver\)
example: cd c:\forgottenserver\

4:then if it's right, type: dir xampplite -u root "database name" -p < forgottenserver.sql ex: C:\xampplite\mysql\bin\mysql -u root otserver -p < forgottenserver.sql

so It ill ask you to put the password, if you don't have to put password to enter on phpmyadmin so leave it blank
ok if it's all right its done then, look on http:/localhost/phpmyadmin if your database is all right

Last edited:
okej i ll download the last version of phpmyadmin
but the problem is that in not using xammplite im using xammp
:)
should i ignore the other steps or?

first get the last version of phpmyadmin, u can get at www.phpmyadmin.net

next follow these steps if you are using xampplite:

1: enter in http:/localhost/phpmyadmin and make a new database, just choose a name for it, like "otserver" for example.
2: open Start>execute>cmd
3: type: cd (forgottenserver folder, like C:\forgottenserver\)
example: cd c:\forgottenserver\

4:then if it's right, type: dir xampplite -u root "database name" -p < forgottenserver.sql ex: C:\xampplite\mysql\bin\mysql -u root otserver -p < forgottenserver.sql

so It ill ask you to put the password, if you don't have to put password to enter on phpmyadmin so leave it blank
ok if it's all right its done then, look on http:/localhost/phpmyadmin if your database is all right

he doesn't need the command line in phpmyadmin latest version,only remove the DELIMNITER; at the bottom of the script

he doesn't need the command line in phpmyadmin latest version,only remove the DELIMNITER; at the bottom of the script

n0ps he needs to use it..
Look the error
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

Triggers cant be imported trough phpmyadmin it needs commandline based.

n0ps he needs to use it..
Look the error

Triggers cant be imported trough phpmyadmin it needs commandline based.

In the latest version you can import it by removing DELIMITER ;

it worked for me,in case it didn't work for you then you probaply have not the latest version or you removed too much code

well i checked the last version of phpmyadmin ill not use it because this version is still testing,
i think i should wait for while

xmmm nikolaki with have the sa´me name think can u send me the sql database that u changed and it works fór you

Last edited:
Im using phpmyadmin version 2.11.0-rc1 and working perfect :)

for xampp it's the same steps i guess just change the name of the directories

i did it and then my pass from myphpadmin has gone
ill tried to changed but....

well done!!
the first erroe fix it
thx to nikolas

what about the second

-- These may give errors
INSERT INTO `players`
VALUES ( 0, 'Player', 0, 0, 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL sa:

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

this happends when i try to add the sql database from nicaws account

I've the same problem by importing the database...

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMETER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

I think I've the latest versions of phpmyadmin and xampp, I tried by deleting DELIMETER |, but that error still exists... dunno maybe i've not the right database or I'm importing it wrong? or what :confused:

Back