• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with a new laptop

Cyro

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
So.. I bought a new laptop HP M6-1091 2 months ago

Specs

CPU: Intel core i5 - 3210 2.5GHz

GPU: Amd 7670M 2 GB dedicated + Intel HD Graphics 4000

Ram: 6 GB

After 2 months " This week " my laptop started freezing suddenly. This happened 3x up till now 2x without opening any game or anything that actually uses CPU only browser and Skype etc, and 1x while playing Warcraft III which its not heavy at all tho but eh.. it was opened

I scanned my PC using Norton Internet Security "Which was protecting my PC these 2 months just lost it 2 days ago ehm", and I don't have anything on my pc that may contain a virus "I think" everything is official exept Warcraft 3 which is not.

I want to know what causes this problem? bad graphics card? I don't think they are bad at least for the things I was opening.

Hint: Laptop wasn't hot when it froze anytime it did.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm on a mobile device now, so my response will be brief.

Anyway, I would recommend running diagnostic tests using some form of software found through Google. Most cases of freezing are related to one of three things: heat, HDD failure, or memory (RAM) failure. Make sure your vents are clean and the temperatures are all in good standing. 80C is usually within the normal operating temperature for CPU's.

Good luck.

Brother first step do as j.dre said test your system to know if there any error
Second step if test don't give error so make a fully scan to your laptop , TrendMicro Titanium (recommended)
Third step and this is the best one if nothing and it's still laggy
So refresh your pc :D
And this is the best one
I mean refresh or system recovery

Thx for the help, but I don't think a 2 months old laptop needs CCleaner and Tuneup I think that the problem with the hardware like fucked up GPU or HDD something like what u said. I had to download CCleaner on my older computer 4 years after I bought it not 2 months I have like 6 things only downloaded to this laptop

I downloaded AVG premium thingy"Norton expired and it is too expensive hehe" Full scanned the pc and used the tune up thing over there and downloaded CCleaner and cleaned the pc, but I still think it is not the problem.

Hint: AVG found 1 threat its rating was Medium and tune up removed 3k errors. CCleaner removed 900mega of shits on the pc, these things wont lower the speed of the laptop or let it freeze

brother just make refresh your pc
or system recovery :D

that's will fresh up your pc

believe me
i have asus x45c i7 ram 8 with HDD 1 TB :D

it's was fucken laggy too after 2 monthes

when i made refresh up my pc
i think my pc is the best now :D

Simply get a windows 7 disc and reformat your pc. After a bit of time you're comp is gonna get black screened. Happened to me.

Back