• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with blue button on my webside of acc maker

Haikari

Haikari
Reaction score
I use Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta3 for TFS 0.3 and have problem with the blue button on left corner on this gesior acc maker (that button when you click on him should go to account menagment)
He just dont work and I get a msg with error 404 and inf that url is not correct.

Someone can help me?What and where i add or change..

Polish! Mam problem z tym niebieskim guzikiem na stronie acc makera gdy klikam wyskakuje bład :

HTML:
Nie znaleziono obiektu!

Nie znaleziono żądanego URLa na tym serwerze. Odnośnik na referującej stronie wydaje się być nieprawidłowy lub nieaktualny. Poinformuj autora tej strony o problemie.

Jeśli myślisz, że jest to błąd tego serwera, skontaktuj się z administratorem.
Error 404
xxxxxxxxx
03/18/09 03:40:00
Apache/2.2.9 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8h mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.6

Co moge z tym zrobic? Wie moze ktos gdzie i jak to nadpisac?

beztytuujaz.png

Last edited:
He meant that on that blue button in the top right, it doesn't say "Login" and "Create Account". I have the same problem as him. Any ways to fix it? Since I also tried to change it in config.lua but I still don't see the "login" text and so on.

Sincerely,
UpAndDown!

He meant that on that blue button in the top right, it doesn't say "Login" and "Create Account". I have the same problem as him. Any ways to fix it? Since I also tried to change it in config.lua but I still don't see the "login" text and so on.

Sincerely,
UpAndDown!

I dont remember exactly how to fix that but I had that problem too and solved it, I dont have my main computer anymore (which had the files) so I cant tell you exactly what to look for, but you should check out the "layout.php" (or related) file and the "tibia com" folder from your htdocs folder.

There in that folder you can see the button images and texts and the "blue button" and "Login" ones should be somewhere around, find the path to them and in the layout.php file (or related) find the "blue button" path, then maybe messing around with it you can make it to put the correct "Login" text path so it appears on top of it where it belongs.

Before anyone bashes me, Im not any pro nor claiming to be :thumbup: and Im not certain this will work because it happened months ago and I dont quite remember exactly how I solved it, but Id give it a shot.

Cheers~

What Pitufo said is the correct way to fix this... Don't know why it wouldn't be working for you guys. If it's that serious you can try reinstalling the AAC.

Back