• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Problem with config AAC Maker

Haskys

Reaction score
Hello,

I use, GesiorAAC modified by: marcomoa/gesior-aac (https://github.com/marcomoa/Gesior-AAC)

Maybe I'll tell you what it looks like in turn:

1. I run AAC for the first time and receive a message (from what I know it means that I have the "passwordType" option not configured):

1567163292165.png

2. I set the "passwordType" engine in config.lua for example "sha1"

1567163333264.png

3. Immediately after saving, when I refresh the page, I receive:

(This page is down, the server cannot handle this request right now.)

1567163394220.png
4. In logs, the following message:

Code:
[Fri Aug 30 12:59:00.001889 2019] [:error] [pid 25331] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:20400] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on boolean in /var/www/html/pages/latestnews.php:234\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/system/load.page.php(7): include()\n#1 /var/www/html/index.php(42): include_once('/var/www/html/s...')\n#2 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/html/pages/latestnews.php on line 234

Files contained in the error:

lastestnews.php

load.page.php

index.php

Last edited:
then why you removed best answer, anybody looking for the solution of the same error just Insert Gesior DB query.

I removed the best answer, because the post marked as a the solution was this:

not sure because I'am not gesior user from 2013

This doesn't look like a solution to anything at all. Explain the solution to the problem in your next post and I will mark it again.

Sorry, for the confusion, I marked "best answer" on the wrong post.

In general, this comment helped me:
do you have the z_..etc tables in your database?

That is: I did not have the appropriate table in my database (those with "z_" were missing at the beginning of the name). The solution was to import schema.sql into my db.

@Delirium should I mark this post as "best answer"?

Back