• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with connecting the server

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
i got a host and i wanted to make my real map on it
so i setup the uniserver and i make everything right
i put the ip address in config and root and everything in config
so i tried to open it
8kz8ke

server worked but everytime i try to connect to it with my computer i can't

Lets see your config file, how are you trying to connect? are you using another computer to connected to the server, are you connected to the internet? do you have ant-virus or a firewall on? if you have a firewall does the the server have permission to access the internet.

Did you search the forums for a solution as this problem is nothing new and many people have resolved this issue.

The more information you provide the easier it is to resolve the problem.

This is your screen shot btw
8Pk0oN9.png

I remote accessed his server, the firewall exception was the least of his problems.. I fixed almost all the errors but than lost connection to the host, he has a mixed map seems like someone just threw a bunch of scripts on the server which were causing the errors, I would of added an exception to the firewall but as I said the host went down.

Edit: Firewall is now enabled and all errors are fixed :)
I set up a znote aac for him and now i have to fix the map.. i'll do that another day :)

Last edited:
Back