• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with COPY PASTE in Remeres

Status
Not open for further replies.

xitos

Reaction score
Hi OTLAND :thumbup:

I'm not able to open 2 tabs

To copy the map

I have this problem

Thanks !! :peace:

Last edited:
No man, my system is windows..
and the open part is just fine, I chose the dat and spr from 8.54, cuz from 8.55 doesn't work..I can map perfectly..
the problem is that I CAN'T open two tabs at the same time to copy maps even when the properties are the same.
I'm having the same problem that xito had, but he could solve it, and I tried to do what he did to solve it but it didn't work for me. :S

No man, my system is windows..
and the open part is just fine, I chose the dat and spr from 8.54, cuz from 8.55 doesn't work..I can map perfectly..
the problem is that I CAN'T open two tabs at the same time to copy maps even when the properties are the same.
I'm having the same problem that xito had, but he could solve it, and I tried to do what he did to solve it but it didn't work for me. :S

put the map on the same version (8.54) and the same size 38 000 x 38 000

worked here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back