• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Daopay..

Seaneman

Reaction score
Heya,
Daopay was working fine just a few days ago but now i get this error: https://daopay.com/svc/pay.svc?tidkey=38638&subkey=2 while my appcode and everything is right... heres part of the script
PHP:
# example config for daopay
$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] = 38638; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] = '2'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '50'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "5 euro inc. VAT"; #

Thank you for your help

this problem is solved but, i have a new problem!

now when i want to check the pin code i get this: Warning: fopen(http://DaoPay.com/svc/PINcheck?appcode=50955&subkey=2&pin=taysjecrus) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in D:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 43
and
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

Please help!

Last edited:
When you setup your website in your daopay account, you need to specify the IP of your dedicated server, then I'm not talking about your domain, I am talking about the real IP Address, 123.157.4.13 for an example, if you understand what I'm talking about. Because when you enter that link, it says clearly it has been forbidden and that is beacuse your website is not configured correctly. Change those things and it will work perfectly for ya :)

When you setup your website in your daopay account, you need to specify the IP of your dedicated server, then I'm not talking about your domain, I am talking about the real IP Address, 123.157.4.13 for an example, if you understand what I'm talking about. Because when you enter that link, it says clearly it has been forbidden and that is beacuse your website is not configured correctly. Change those things and it will work perfectly for ya :)

Nope did not work.. :( i think it is something with mysql but idk what precisely

your internet provider change your IP adress xD
you need to update you IP adress in Daopay's page xD
remember where it says tha you can enter up to 3 IP adresses

Still nothing See:
daopaayy.png

And i still get the errorcodes:
[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in D:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 43
and
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

Back