• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with Database connection.

Piquenoelmal

I'm in an eternal depression
Reaction score
Hello, friends.

I'm currently making some changes in an OTX server and OT Client. I started changing everything about skills and creating 2 new skill lines.

Both, the server and client, sources compiles without errors, I updated the table with the new names (ALTER_TABLE) and created the 2 new columns in the database.

The server starts OK. The client reads, connects to the database, retrieves the player's information but, then, when I click in the name of the character, it returns me an error: "Your character could not be load".

The server's console returns me an error, two, in fact: mysql_real_query and mysql_store_result.

I searched every file in the source, both server and client, but couldn't find where this SELECT was made.

Anyone could, please, help me to correct this issue? Thanks!

I uploaded an image of my server's console with the error. The skill_fist, for example, was changed for skill_onehand. I changed evey single file, but can't find where this search is made.

Attachments

Are you sure you are using the correct schema for your distro?

It seems that you're missing some columns in your player table. You should create these in the table instead of deleting the queries.

Back