• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem with doors looking

elraro

Reaction score
Hello I've a little problem with some doors with a specific wall.

doors1.jpg

White stone Wall - vertical ID: 1111

Closed door id: 5515

I put that door in map editor, but appears with that brown marco ingame, that has id 6901. In other words, it turns from id 5515 to id 6901 (both closed). It could be problem of my items.otb but in Yalahar there are doors and walls with the same Ids that I want to put:

Same door and wall ids in yalahar, but not brown wall marco:

doors2.jpg

There is not any other door under the original, and there is not any other wall under the white stone wall. I just removed the last wall and started building with the white stone wall.

I tried even copying and pasting that door, and still appears with that brown marco (id 6901).

Thanks.

P.S: Of Course I tried adding the door with the "doors tool" of the map editor.... thats the first I did as I do with any other door, and it keeps turning the ids.

It's because it's stored in the database. What you can do is remove the door (or house zone) in Remere, then restart the server, add the door (or house zone) again and restart the server again.
If the house isn't used yet you can also just readd the house.

Back
Top Bottom