• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X problem with fire fields

Look in items.xml for "fire field". It should look something like this:
Code:
    <item id="1487" article="a" name="fire field">
       <attribute key="type" value="magicfield" />
       <attribute key="decayTo" value="1488" />
       <attribute key="duration" value="120" />
       <attribute key="field" value="fire">
           <attribute key="damage" value="20" />
           <attribute key="ticks" value="10000" />
           <attribute key="count" value="7" />
           <attribute key="damage" value="10" />
       </attribute>
   </item>
Tell us what yours looks like.

Look in items.xml for "fire field". It should look something like this:
Code:
    <item id="1487" article="a" name="fire field">
       <attribute key="type" value="magicfield" />
       <attribute key="decayTo" value="1488" />
       <attribute key="duration" value="120" />
       <attribute key="field" value="fire">
           <attribute key="damage" value="20" />
           <attribute key="ticks" value="10000" />
           <attribute key="count" value="7" />
           <attribute key="damage" value="10" />
       </attribute>
   </item>
Tell us what yours looks like.

Its not from items.xml :) All field healing others creatures, if i use other sources it work, but i need sources without HP/MP limit

You might be having issues with "ITEM_FIREFIELD_PVP_FULL" or "addInFightTicks()" in your source. Are you sure you're using a compatible data pack for the TFS 0.4?

You might be having issues with "ITEM_FIREFIELD_PVP_FULL" or "addInFightTicks()" in your source. Are you sure you're using a compatible data pack for the TFS 0.4?

Yea, cuz i use tfs 0.4 3777 from otland top and all work, but that sources have problems :/ Do you know where i can find files with fields? Maybe i swap files from worked sources to that.

Yeah, somebody on that original post said the same thing about the fire fields. There was never any reply to that, either. You could message the person who released it originally or post in that thread to awaken it, but it seems like a known issue. That seems like fun to me.

Yeah, somebody on that original post said the same thing about the fire fields. There was never any reply to that, either. You could message the person who released it originally or post in that thread to awaken it, but it seems like a known issue. That seems like fun to me.
Contact with author, is impossible :(

N e r o n Z was last seen:

Jan 18, 2017

Maybe you know where i can remove HP/MP limit?

If you can't find the issue, and nobody else can find the issue, and you're not willing to pay for someone to fix the issue..
I'd suggest doing a shitty work-around with onStatsChange until you do find and patch the issue via source.

something like..
pseudo code..
Lua:
if attacker == nil or attacker == 0 then -- idk what firefield will spit out, would need some testing.. depending on if you have ANY fire that heals.. could probably omit this line entirely.
    if type == fire and stats_change_healthgain or mana_gain? then
        dotargetdamage... blah blah
        return false
    end
end

If you can't find the issue, and nobody else can find the issue, and you're not willing to pay for someone to fix the issue..
I'd suggest doing a shitty work-around with onStatsChange until you do find and patch the issue via source.

something like..
pseudo code..
Lua:
if attacker == nil or attacker == 0 then -- idk what firefield will spit out, would need some testing.. depending on if you have ANY fire that heals.. could probably omit this line entirely.
    if type == fire and stats_change_healthgain or mana_gain? then
        dotargetdamage... blah blah
        return false
    end
end

Tell me only where i can find code from fields in sources, a i willa try swap files

@vexler222 I just compared sources you linked in first post with another 0.4 and in yours "game.cpp" I've found this on line 3795:
C++:
    if(text == "GetEquipment()")
    {
        for(;;)
        {

}
    }
Better remove that endless loop o_0
I removed it, thanks. But if i compiling sources i have 3 warnings, maybe one of three is a culprit.

zmnz3t.jpg

9rj8kz.jpg

2crw03m.jpg

Try replace %d with %ld or disable flags as compiler suggests. Anyway, warnings do not interrupt the compilation proccess and build the program to the end :)

Okey, thanks. But still i dont know how to fix fire fields :( If i step on fire tile, i saw "20+-" and it healing me.

Back