• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with first items!

Soma

Reaction score
Hello, im hacing a problem with the starter characters equipment, the problems is that when the character logs for the first time, items appear on the ground instead of his hand...

This means that or your first items script doesn't work properly or that you have a bug in the source (in this case you also can't open chests anymore). You can post your first items file if you still can get items from chests and else try to use an other distro.

Btw, try to use search function next time, already alot people had this problem.

There is loads of threads about this problem, no1 is solved, let's clear this out.
I'm guessing that you're not having character samples, if not, that's the problem.

I guess you have the The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V3?
I suggest that you download the rev 6052, It works perfectly. You have to be a premium user to download it.

Why are people using that poorly edited TFS 0.3.6 V3? Contains more bugs after his source edits.

Back