• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with floors (Object Builder) (Items Editor)

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi so i have problem with floors i tried to add new floors but they're bugged, working not like they're supposed to. They're just bugged i dont know how to explain :D but they're working wrong, maybe because i'm doing something wrong with setting
Object builder setting
grindis.png

Object Builder Settings
grindis2.png

P.S If i select group as "GROUND" then i save this items.otb i load it again and my floors ar still in "None" group they're auto removed from "Ground group when i save.

Solution
Yep i looked. That's the deal but i didn't set speed because i though it's not important at all, but anyway i'll check.

You always need to have the "is ground" checked the movementspeed can be 0 if it's water otherwise you probably want to set it to something else, you might want to add "automap" as well since it's a ground and take a proper colour.
After you made that you need to reload or create the ground in item.otb then you need to copy that item.otb and replace it against the one you have in your server files, if you only see weird shit in RME don't forget you also need to swap out the item.otb in the remeres mapeditor or it doesn't know it's a ground floor.
If that doesn't work something else is serious wrong
Have you bothered looking how other grounds are done? Please mark the first box "is Ground" at ObjectBuilder and set a speed to your floor (100 are fast floors, 200 are slowers).

Have you bothered looking how other grounds are done? Please mark the first box "is Ground" at ObjectBuilder and set a speed to your floor (100 are fast floors, 200 are slowers).
Yep i looked. That's the deal but i didn't set speed because i though it's not important at all, but anyway i'll check.

You always need to have the "is ground" checked the movementspeed can be 0 if it's water otherwise you probably want to set it to something else, you might want to add "automap" as well since it's a ground and take a proper colour.
After you made that you need to reload or create the ground in item.otb then you need to copy that item.otb and replace it against the one you have in your server files, if you only see weird shit in RME don't forget you also need to swap out the item.otb in the remeres mapeditor or it doesn't know it's a ground floor.
If that doesn't work something else is serious wrong

Solution
Back