• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with generate in Cmake

pacan123

Reaction score
Hello i have problem with generate in Cmake can someone help me? and explein what can i do:

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Artur/Desktop/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Artur/Desktop/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Artur/Desktop/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake

Missing variable is:

Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER

CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/Artur/Desktop/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

What if I don't want to use MVS?

I get:
Code:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: E:/Infa/otclient-codeblocks/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
Missing variable is:
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: E:/Infa/otclient-codeblocks/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Of course I followed tutorial from:
https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows

And I stuck here. :<

Check if you correctly added the Path at Environment Variables. If you did that, make sure you checked the box to install c++ compiler.

I wonder the same...
And i wish that dropbox link still works, but no! jajaja

Back