• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Problem With GM (God) Commands

Smokiee Jo

Website Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey otland so as my title says i have a 10.76 real map everything work fixed upon my self compiled everything works smooth the only problem i have is my group ID is "3" on phpmyadmin but when i login im a GM (Administrator) but i cant seem to do most commands for which is for Gods i only have the basic commands like a GM would have if anyone could help that would be amazing..

my website is - Dreigo.ddns.net if you want to login and see for your selves what the problem is

Thanks
Smokiee Jo!

Hey otland so as my title says i have a 10.76 real map everything work fixed upon my self compiled everything works smooth the only problem i have is my group ID is "3" on phpmyadmin but when i login im a GM (Administrator) but i cant seem to do most commands for which is for Gods i only have the basic commands like a GM would have if anyone could help that would be amazing..

my website is - Dreigo.ddns.net if you want to login and see for your selves what the problem is

Thanks
Smokiee Jo!
change the id on the account too, and put 6 , so account id 6 player id 3

so simple and i should really of known that considering i have just done the whole OT my self :/ damn bloody easy things always get lost so easy xD

Back