• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem with installing my website (Geisor AAC)

Legendaria

Reaction score
I recently moved my server to a dedicated server and when i do the 5 step installation i get stuck at the 4:th step where it should add vocation samples it doesnt add any just looks like this

step 4.png

and if i skip it and just install the website my account management gets bugged.
Its not possible to create account since the account is not saved on the database.

Fast respond please. :)

Update

Added the samples but i when i create an account its not stored in my database. Also i can create the account over again. I only have problems on my dedicated server i use the same files on my own computer and it works 100 %. Really weird problem any 1 who could help me out?

Last edited:

Error
SQL query:

UPDATE `players` SET `id`=[value-1],`name`=[value-2],`world_id`=[value-3],`group_id`=[value-4],`account_id`=[value-5],`level`=[value-6],`vocation`=[value-7],`health`=[value-8],`healthmax`=[value-9],`experience`=[value-10],`lookbody`=[value-11],`lookfeet`=[value-12],`lookhead`=[value-13],`looklegs`=[value-14],`looktype`=[value-15],`lookaddons`=[value-16],`maglevel`=[value-17],`mana`=[value-18],`manamax`=[value-19],`manaspent`=[value-20],`soul`=[value-21],`town_id`=[value-22],`posx`=[value-23],`posy`=[value-24],`posz`=[value-25],`conditions`=[value-26],`cap`=[value-27],`sex`=[value-28],`lastlogin`=[value-29],`lastip`=[value-30],`save`=[value-31],`skull`=[value-32],`skulltime`=[value-33],`rank_id`=[value-34],`guildnick`=[value-35],`lastlogout`=[value-36],`blessings`=[value-37],`balance`=[value-38],`stamina`=[value-39],`direction`=[value-40],`loss_experience`=[value-41],`loss_mana`=[value-42],`loss_skills`=[value-43],`loss_containers`=[value-44],`loss_items`=[value-45],`premend`=[value-46][...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[value-1],`name`=[value-2],`world_id`=[value-3],`group_id`=[value-4],`account_id' at line 1.

Cant perform the sql query?

Remove the last comma.

If the columns are not the same as in your database, you can edit the query or add them by selecting the table player and then click INSERT and then write the values.

Edit:
Teamviewer result: Samples are now added with this query.
http://pastebin.com/sRx6KSCU

Last edited:
Remove the last comma.

If the columns are not the same as in your database, you can edit the query or add them by selecting the table player and then click INSERT and then write the values.

it want me to add some condition and i should link it through some file. I dont really know what im supposed to do with this. It just feels wrong there gotta be a reason why my installation doesnt add the samples cause im using the same on my normal computer it works 100 %. But on the dedicated server it does not. With other words im not able to create a sample cause it want me to link to some condition file ://////

Back